Are you ready for Amazon Prime Day 2017?

snagged the flashlight, great for hiking and camping i like to do :slight_smile:

disappointing for powerbanks but optimistic for 7/24

2 Likes

Yeah the LC90 is the best all-rounder. I like the LC40 for more pocketability / emergency type (it is lowest cost method for lots of bright torches dotted around for unexpected events). I have the LC130 and I just find it so physically huge it is more weapon than utility :innocent:

2 Likes

damn you bought all of them? haha

Apart from the great deal, I think the size was perfect for me as I will have it in my bag mostly. and 900 lumens. gg

1 Like

I also noticed that the worst reviewed products were discounted more.

1 Like

I didn’t check that thoroughly but when I do check reviews I find a lot of the negative views are childish venting that they didn’t read the small print or they were just ignorant. Only a few of the negative views are valid of the type it would give me pause.

@ndalby
@dkidd - also, did you manage to pick up the PowerPort solar yesterday during the lighting sale?

1 Like

Unfortunately I missed it. It kicked off during my commute to work and once at work, well compared to usual days it was hitting the ground running time :anguished: .

Would have been nice to get at a price drop but hey that’s life. Might wait and see if it’s in the Black Friday sales as I’m not in rush…although the same might not be said by relatives who are after my older SoundCore that would be up for grabs.

1 Like

Overall, Prime Day was disappointing. But, I did pick up the Anker Astro E1 67000mAh for the hubby. I got one a little ago and he kept borrowing it. Now, we each have our own. LOL. I so so love this battery pack. So darn cute and it packs a punch. Other then this, the only other thing I picked up thru the Prime sales is some Sugru. I’ve always been curious about those but they were always so expensive. Finally got my hands on some and will satisfy my curiosity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to hear you missed it…But we will also offer some deals in the next couple of weeks for the UK, let see if you want to grab something.:hugging:

1 Like

Powercore+ 26800 is what I have my eye on…

2 Likes

Happy Prime Day Delivery Day! :joy: How many packages is everyone expecting today?

2 Likes

one, my LC90

2 Likes

I got another LC90

And I bought a two pack of Tile to help a certain person who keeps losing purse or phone.

1 Like

I wonder how much less recycling dustbin / trash would be if we had reusable Amazon boxes. I have a huge Amazon prime box here with a small torich inside, and put it in a huge recycling bin to be just put through a long-winded process.

Reusable Amazon packaging?

I just started using Amazon Fresh and I am happy to see that they use reusable green totes to package the groceries in. You simply leave them at your front door and the postal service will collect them when delivering your next order.

4 Likes

@daring29 same, I want a big battery

I have a 26,800 Astro E7 and use it when I go camping but I want a new one that techarges faster. The E7 takes around 15 hours from 0-100

Powercore 26800 is dual 2A input. I have that one.

How often do you use it?

Rarely. Say twice. I am 90% of the time human powered (walking, biking) or in the cheapest airline seats.

Both call for just enough power, small, light.

Last time mine was used was my son was in a cabin by a lake no electricity and he and friends kept their phones charged.

So I would never buy the 26800 but I paid $30 for it a discount code offer > 6 months back