Are You a “Pro” Reviewer? | We Love Testing

I’m sure you’ll find something nice just before deadline and end up winning this like last time :joy:

1 Like

Entered and fingers crossed:)

Lol that was just a lucky day :innocent:

Would Love to try this out… Beta Tested a few items before and did a good job on it so I was excited when I found out that Anker was having a Beta Testing opening also… Hope I get the change

1 Like

Does anyone know why anker is doing a we love testing event before this products launch? It’s unlike anker…

Its already available in the US

Oh interesting. I just checked the soundcore website yesterday and it said “coming soon”. They’ve updated it since…

Often the site is a few weeks behind Amazon US…

1 Like

I just entered with my detailed plan. I had to change a few things up and hopefully I can get selected this time around. I know I did say it would be hard going back to a soundbar after testing some high end speakers, but if Atmos lives up to its reputation I dont see it being a problem of incorporating a soundbar into the mix to offer a fuller range of sound throughout the sound stage

Have entered the event now with detailed plan for testing :slight_smile:

Interesting to see how the Dolby Atmos works, have only read about it all the while, hope I get to experience it first hand with Infini Pro

I have it on my phone!

Android? Wow, iPhones don’t have it… May be on iPhone 12 :joy:

Nah, too soon!

Yeah, it comes with speakers (yes stereo) pretuned by akg and also has Dolby Atmos

Or probably never…

More like iPhone 20 or 30?

Lol! :joy: super guess

Does the sound experience really distinguish from normal sound from other phones, give the Experience what Dolby Atmos promises?

Actually the iPhones do have stereo speakers… just not Dolby atmos…

I’ve not turned on til now, cos talking about it, reminded me! lol
Without it the sound was good, but I’ll try over the weekend… Mrs is asleep at the mo, so def wouldn’t try now.

I’ll let you all know.

I do love the camera on the handset tho.

1 Like

Will look forward to your Dolby Atmos response :thumbsup: