Are PowerDraw winner items being shipped?

I won an item from the first PowerDraw drawing (PowerCore 5000) and was wondering if any of the winners for that week’s (winner announced on July 29th) drawing, or even the following drawings have gotten their item yet?

I promptly completed my claim form on the same day I got it in email, days before the expiration date but have heard nothing since. I have also contacted Anker Marketing twice via email within the last two weeks regarding this with no reply from them.

The email states that I should receive my item before Aug 31 and it’s now Aug 27.

Just wondering if others have heard or received anything?

3 Likes

Not been lucky enough yet to win but tagged in @AnkerOfficial for a speedier response…

1 Like

I won Ergonomic Wireless Vertical Mouse, and received my gift two weeks later. So to answer your question, the items are being shipped to the winners. Be patient, Anker will ship yours soon!

1 Like

Thanks for your confirmation that at least some of the items are being shipped. You were were in the second PowerDraw and have already gotten your item, however I was in the first and have heard nothing, even after two emails…just makes me a bit concerned that I’ve been overlooked.

2 Likes

My anecdote:

Here in USA California.

Won the “winner announced Aug 12th

Got email from Anker to enter my shipping address 6 days later and the package was delivered yesterday August 26th. So that is roughly 2 weeks from end of the draw til item in your hand. Or, a little over a week from when I supplied shipping address til delivered.

YMMV.

What I expect is Anker will get a bit more streamlined with now a weekly habit and these to come down a little, say a day or so.

Free stuff! Can’t really complain!

2 Likes

yea I got my item on the 26th so it should be coming any day now

Hi @SZak2015, thank you to let me know your concerns, it’s unusual for waiting so long to receive your prize. So I checked your shipping order on our system, and I think you will receive your prize within one week. Don’t worry, I will continue to pay attention to your delivery status, if there is any problem I will contact you ASAP!:hugging:

1 Like

Thank you @AnkerOfficial :blush:

i guess mine is gonna be coming soon as well if @nigelhealy got it delivered.

I also completed the form the same day I received it, until today I have not received the prize yet, I have sent an email to Anker and I still have no response. I think I’ll keep waiting
@ankerOfficial

2 Likes

OK, I will confirm your shipping address again!

1 Like

thank you Anker!!!

1 Like

[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:7, topic:54076, full:true”]
Hi @SZak2015, thank you to let me know your concerns, it’s unusual for waiting so long to receive your prize. So I checked your shipping order on our system, and I think you will receive your prize within one week[/quote]

Thank you @AnkerOfficial. I received my prize yesterday (Thursday). Many thanks for checking on the prize status and where it was in the system.:thumbsup::grin:

I’m glad to know you received it!:grin:

Confirm! I received the product in 15 days since the power draw ended :grin:

Yeah, so it normally take 15 days to wait!:smirk:

Cool this is a good place for my question!

@AnkerOfficial I won a Soundcore Mini back in September (Winners annouced on September 16th) and I was suppose to receive it before October 15th. Now it is October 22nd and I still haven’t received it. I’ve emailed Anker twice 2 times and go no reply so I’m also concerned they might’ve forgotten about my prize :confused:

You should have received an email asking for your shipping details to be filled out, have you done that?

yes i did that the day i got the email