Apple reportedly testing new iPhones with three rear cameras and a USB-C port

1 Like

Yes the usb c switch is spreadin even further. Three cameras though that’s like crazy

I like how the picture that they used looks like an iPhone with a swollen battery :joy:

3 Likes

There has been rumours of the three camera setup for a few months now, not the best of designs either…USB-C was kinda a no brainer at this point seeming as they pulled the trigger on the iPad and licensing out USB-C to lightning…they can claim they have re-invented the wheel by jumping to USB-C, while still churning in some capital from their proprietary connection being sold by thirds parties…

Yes there has been speculation that the new iPhones will use type c but this article seems to confirm the rumors.

Ooh they sell them pre-bent now?

Got to love the attention to detail of a $1000 device.

1 Like

Both of thes features seem awesome! I plan to get a new phone in 2020 when my current is paid off

That’s what happens when the quest for thinness conquers over functionality & solid structure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

As long the income of the “important apples” e.g. the CEOs keeps “swelling”" steadily there will not changed anything.

It’ll be interesting to see when Apple makes these changes. I wouldn’t be surprised if USB-C is still a year away, or seeing the triple lens system only in the Plus/Max version of the phones. I’m afraid to find out how much more these phones will cost with a 3rd lens.

It looks like planet Namek was still around when this picture was taken.

1 Like

Somewhat related news, Samsung’s coming up flagship comes with 3 rear cameras

1 Like