Anyone having problem with the soundbuds slim headphone?

Recently i’ve purchase a pair of soundbuds slim headphone during prime day.

Pretty much the first day of usage theres problem:

1. There will be a 0.5 second of silence every 5~7 min, mostly when Im listening to music
  2. When I turn around to look behind, the headphone will have some weird noise. I dont know its because of bad connect or interference(But my phone was in my pocket)

Does anyone experienced the same issues with their headphone? Or am I over-worrying ?

2 Likes

I do not own one myself but have you contacted the support?

1 Like

@tszto.tang1 Hi my friend, to verify the issue further, could you please contact us Anker at "support@anker.com" with above test result? Please be assured that we offer 18 months warranty(replace or refund) and lifetime technical support. If the problem is within our warranty coverage, we are glad to arrange a replacement to you for a try.:innocent:

2 Likes

I love my Soundbud Slims ear buds. I haven’t had any issues with them. They work and sound like some of the more expensive bluetooth earbuds on the market. My connectivity is great and the sound quality is good. Sometimes I do have connectivity issue or the sound fades out. But its usually my LG G4 that is the problem. I reset the the phone it works.

But with your issue it sounds like an Anker Support issue. These guys are great. Give them a call and they will work you to resolve your issue.

2 Likes

Old post I know, but I have the same/similar issue with the Soundbuds Slim+. I have just emailed support@anker.com to see if there’s a firmware update I can apply, or exchange I can do. It’s a really off-putting short electronic “tscck” every 20 secs or so.

1 Like

That sounds like it’s the low battery warning which seems to go off when your at or below 30 percent charge. I agree us very anoying, but once fully charged it goes away until you drop below that battery percentage again

Hi I have an issue with the microphone : a lot of background noise heard by the people who listen me.

A delay for my voice when I talk to people over the phone . Wondering if I should purchase OnePlus bullet wireless or apple iPhone earbuds with noise cancelation capability.

I have an OnePlus 6.

1 Like

@yallaxash_Fianace Sorry to hear that. Would you mind contacting our customer service with your specific problem and order number via support@anker.com directly? That would be more efficient for us to help you out soon. :relaxed:

1 Like