Anyone get their karapax case yet?

i won one in the giveaway and as i posted on the thread, it is my first time winning so i have no clue what the shipping is/how long it takes. I am also eager to post an honest review, maybe even a video. Just wondering if any one knows their method of shipping or how long it takes. pls share :smile:

3 Likes

You should receive it in the next two weeks - ish.

2 Likes

Yup, I got mine a few weeks ago, along with a pack of screen protectors. Then a few days later I received another box of screen protectors. I’ve found that if @AnkerOfficial says they’ll send you something, you’ll get it–just have to have patience. You should get an email from them letting you know it would be shipping, and if you haven’t gotten that email yet, then I’d get in touch with them directly.

4 Likes

Yes about 2-3 weeks ago as well.

Are we talking about the same thing @Mark_Dunsmore?
I just got a winner confirmation email 9 days ago.

@mmengel770 Did you receive the winners confirmation email?

1 Like

I also won the Karapax giveaway and the email says that prizes should be received by the 20th, so we should just wait a bit longer :3

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I’m thinking of the iPhone survey they did.

1 Like

Still haven’t received mine but thats understandable, Anker’s email states that your prize should arrive before October 20th. I have won in the past and never got a undelivered prize Thank You @AnkerOfficial :smile:

2 Likes

I’m also waiting for mine, but i have faith in then

3 Likes

I was told it’d be coming in around oct 15th

2 Likes

It was my first time winning as well and I’m really looking forward to trying this case out! They look great. Props to Anker for another great giveaway/contest!

2 Likes

I got mine about a week ago and it looks absolutely amazing on my matte black iPhone 7 Plus! However, they sent me 2 cases and no screen protectors. I don’t really care about that because I already have a Belkin one on my phone

1 Like

how did u get it already

I believe they were referring to the survey winners, which was Karapax’s opening contest.

1 Like

Yeah @joshuad11 you are right, we hold 2 campaigns for Karapax, so prizes can be obtained through two channels.

Some of winners from iPhone survey campaign can receive their prizes earlier. @Jack_The_Ripper @marcusjuco @elmo41683 @mmengel770 If you guys are the winners for karapax slogan contest, please don’t worry, your prizes are on the way!:grin:

6 Likes

Yep, you’ll get an email from Anker saying when it has shipped. Typically comes via USPS so check your mailbox.

1 Like

Recieved mine yesterday, very nice :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

got my case a couple days ago! it’s great!!

1 Like

I also received my case and screen protectors recently.

I like the Shield+, just wish there weren’t the glossy parts.

2 Likes