Anyone else get a call from Anker?

I saw a toll free number ring my phone last Friday, but I ignored it as I was out for an early dinner.
When I listened to the voicemail later, I was pleasantly surprised to find it was a call from Anker customer service asking if I was satisfied with the PowerPort Minis I purchased a couple weeks ago. :smile:
I thought this was very cool!

Did anyone else get a call from Anker recently?

11 Likes

I also had a phone call from Anker customer service, I was eating dinner so I missed the call. But when I checked my voicemail they asked that I call back, it was in regards to the cables I had purchased and they asked if I was satisfied with them. They also called another time to make sure I was happy with my warranty exchange on my Motion Q. Very good customer service to follow up like that and make sure we are satisfied with out purchases

5 Likes

Nope, canā€™t say Iā€™ve gotten a call from them. It is nice when companies check-in to see how their products are working out for consumers!

5 Likes

Not received any call but a phone call to customers is awesome (maybe a bit too much work chasing all customers). Anker definitely has one the best customer service in the industry. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, that is awesome customer service. I havenā€™t received any calls. I love that Anker loves their customers enough to make sure that they are happy with what they purchased. Way to go Anker. In this day and age, it is very rare to not just be a number.

2 Likes

Sounds like great customer service

2 Likes

Havenā€™t received anything recently but then again Iā€™ve been neglecting feeding my urge to buy new tech items

2 Likes

No I havenā€™t. To be honest though its not a surprise from a company like Anker. Great community and customer service

2 Likes

Never had a phone call (though I think this is probably more aimed at US customers) but have had follow up emails in the pastā€¦

Another prime example of their awesome customer service backing up their products :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I havenā€™t had a call yet. Iā€™ve purchased a Roav Smart Charge F2 but never registered it. But I do talk directly with Roav Support on their app when I have issues. So they may count that as direct contact.

4 Likes

That would be the ultimate customer service! Havenā€™t got one yet, but maybe!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the awesome customer support we came to expect from Anker. Unfortunately, all I got was robocalls and scams - not from Anker, obviously.

I had a call from ā€œMicrosoftā€ once, a person with a thick Indian accent alerting me that they detected a virus in my computer and they could help. When I answered I donā€™t own a single Windows machine, it broke their script but they insisted I could have been affectedā€¦

4 Likes

I hate those phone calls man but the good thing is once they hear that I am an indian too, then they disconnect the call. Lol

1 Like

wow, they are really calling people to check on satisfaction? thats next level

great idea

too bad there seems to be an increase in spam calls these days ):

2 Likes

I never get any calls.
Not using a mobile.
So there are no spam and simple advertising calls at all.:grin:

2 Likes

That sounds peaceful.

2 Likes

I even had not such a mobile when I was working at the university.
No calls no disturbings.

ā€œHow can I reach you?ā€
"Write me an email! " :smiley:

2 Likes

They do reply to emails very fast, and were very accommodating

1 Like

Wow! Itā€™s awesome that they are doing that. Unfortunately some telemarketers are constantly calling my cell, which is annoying and I have not been answering unknown numbersā€¦ what city did the call originate from?

1 Like