Anyone else being blocked from writing reviews on Amazon?

That is a very good point although every time you go online to one of those other stores you were redirected to Amazon for the best price so I guess it’s a natural thing to leave the review on that site but the site I review on that never gets me in any trouble is this forum for any #Anker #roav #nebula #soundcore #Eufy products and Blog-Booster.com. Then share it to Facebook, Twitter etc.

Wow. That IS ridiculous. But @thetonyclayhas a point. Amazon ALWAYS has the best prices for online products. I knew they change their policy on reviews but I didn’t know they changed all this other stuff that is causing everybody all these problems I am buying 98% of the things off of their website with discount codes between 60 and 99% off and I cannot review those items but I have never had a problem with my account

I do quick straight to the point reviews/promote all of my tech stuff on a 3rd Instagram account that I have as it allows me full creative reigns on what I write and allows me to make the posts fun and lively and not like the norm.

I get better exposure with the hashtags that I use and don’t have to worry about any stupid Amazon guidelines. (they wiped me earlier this year)

https://www.blog-booster.com/ You post your review on there and if you want you can share it to over 30 different social media sites. There are no rules, no chance of having anything happened deactivation there any crap like that I have been reviewing on there for over a year. If you get an account at you post your review on there and if you want you can share it to over 30 different social media sites. There are no rules, no chance of having anything happened deactivation there any crap like that I have been reviewing on there for over a year. If you get an account at rank-booster.com first that’s where you get the really really good promo codes for Amazon. Once you get approved for the code which takes less than a day sometimes it’s automatic, you paste it into Amazon with the product in your cart, you can only do one product at a time when you check out If you do several in a row it will add them together as wine shipment. Then all you have to do for rank booster is copy and paste the order number and write the review on blog booster if you want when you’re done.

Amazon most likely would classify reviews on those items as “compensated” or “biased relationship with seller”, which is why you’re not allowed to review them. As a consumer, I would classify them the same way.

1 Like

Wonder if it would be easier to to just do giveaways on here for an amazon code. If purchased through amazon as a verified buyer I doubt most of these T&C are as effective for a permaban on reviews. Amazon seems to be much more lax if you bought the items from them.

Nope, even items I have brought get scrutinized and I cannot post reviews. But I have found that if I wait a month or so after my purchase I am able to leave a proper review

2 Likes

Yep had this also…they have an automated flag system in place…too many review attempts within a time period (or release period) the system rejects or is manually rejected by their team depending on your review history (same brands etc)

Amazon usually does not let me review anything I buy with a large discount code, but I review it on Blog-booster and that site enables you to share your review to a bunch of different sites.

1 Like

Thank you for this information about Blog-booster. I will check it out.

I am banned from review on Amazon. It was because I wrote a review that was honest about my experieince with Meeka Nutruition T3 after thet sent me moldy product and did not respond for support. They lied and said I was a paid poster. Wow I never was paid to post and now I am banned for life by the Amazon Community Reviews. It stinks especially when I want to write a review about something I really liked. I am looking for other places to post reviews. Thanks for creating this blog.

If you are ir were a prime member it’s worth giving them a call and explaining your case.seeing as you paid to use their services and features most people have had their reviews reinstated, myself included.

I was banned by amazon.de.
I made a call
(much better than to write an email which will be stored in “Nirwana” and never been handled)
Being very polite and “humble” :joy: I could convince the lady that it was quite a mistake to ban me and all my reviews showed up again.
No it seems I’m no more blacklisted and can write what I want.

1 Like

How long did it take before your reviews appeared again? This happened to me and I contacted Amazon this morning via chat and they said there was no reason it should have happened and that they would send a form to their community standards dept to have it fixed… They said 2 to 3 days but I am still wondering if anything will be done… especially with how Amazon has been with everything lately. What was your experience?

It took a while, may be there are official channels for clearing. :smile:

Have you got the phone number (email) of the person you talked to?
I got it, though the lady told me she was not allowed to give. :wink:
But I never used that contact, because all went well.

1 Like

No. Just a screenshot of the chat. I couldn’t call because I’m at work. So at least there is written proof it’s supposed to be fixed within 3 days… we will see I guess haha.

1 Like

3 days! :grinning:
You will be happy if its done within a week.
But I am sure it will be done.

Hopefully. I trust Amazon less and less these days lol.if I didn’t buy sooo much stuff from them I would just cancel my prime acct with all the issues lately. Haha

Similar situation happened to me, but I think the difference with my reviews is that I review all the products I buy, not just my Anker buys. They did investigate me for a while, but I haven’t had issues since they arbitrarily decided that I post reviews across all purchases. And never mention that you are part of the Anker community or you get stuff for free or discounted through Anker. This way your reviews still get posted to help out other customers decide to try these outstanding products.

Some “buy” the products and are refunded by the seller after they publish their positive reviews.