Any plans for Apple Watch charger/Dock?

Interesting, I’d love to see a combined phone and Apple Watch dock from Anker, I feel like it’d be portable and durable. Both great principles to make a portable charging station as it were!

1 Like

Great idea! I would also like to see a power bank with an integrated Apple Watch charging puck for charging while traveling.

3 Likes

Exactly my thoughts TechnicallyWell.

I have the series 2 and battery life is pretty good I have to say but this is my first Apple Watch :watch:

1 Like

@Tobyw I have a 1st generation Apple Watch (Series 0?) and I think the battery life is very good. I usually end the day around 40%… unless I recorded a workout, then more like 20%. I’m sure it’s even better with the Series 2!

Thanks for this awesome idea. We’ll think about it!

I need one of these in my life too.
A power core with built in Apple Watch charger would be great. Just wrap the watch around it to chanrge. No extra cables to carry about :ok_hand:t2:

A combined dock for my Apple devices with support for iPad, Apple Watch and IPhone would be great, especially if Watch could be in nightstand mode whilst charging.

A portable charger for Watch would also be great on a key ring perhaps one that could charge up to travel with and charge Watch a few times in the go.

2 Likes

Few competitors jumping on the idea, but we want Anker quality and affordability.

MFi Certified Apple Watch and iPhone Portable Charger, TOPVISION 4000mAh iWatch Magnetic Wireless Power Bank Battery, One USB to Micro-USB Cable (1M) Included, White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K4DWBZE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_oNo4zbKZB8PQ9

2 Likes

I’ve been hoping that Anker made one too. That would be wayyyyy cool.

Thanks for your advice! If this innovation can meet the needs of the mainstream market, I believe we will do it !:grin:

That would be ace thank you :blush:

Don’t have one

Belkin made this quite beautiful “Valet Charger” at the target price of 99$.
I bet that Anker could sell a better product for almost half the price and I think that it would be really interesting.

It would also be interesting to have a small Apple Watch adapter that can be attached to current Anker powerbanks, without having a long and useless cable: oddly none produces a similar product yet.

Yeouch!!! For $100, I’d rather just carry one of my trusty ol’ Anker power banks and a charge cable. Besides that, it doesn’t look like the ratings are that great. But I was really hoping that Anker would come out with something like that for us Apple Watch users.

1 Like

I’ve had my allle Watch 2 years now and all I’ve ever wanted was an Anker portable Apple Watch charger. It would such a hit. Doesn’t have to be too big. Just enough for 2 or 3 charges so if you are out all day night you can give it a boost through the day. Or a weekend camping etc.

Just checking back in on this thread, because I’m needing to pickup a second charge cable, and I’d rather buy an Anker product for $50-60 than spend $30 on the cable alone and have to tie it into an existing battery.

came here to see if Anker had any Apple Watch chargers in the works. doesn’t look like it. would be nice to have an Anker charger that could charge both my iPhone and my watch. i could see something like the PowerPort Wireless 5 with a watch charger on the side. would rather buy Anker than some shell company with a weird jumble of letters like BESTEVARCHARGAR or WUMMGUM

1 Like

Yeah, I found some members have the same requirement like you. Hope we can create this kind of product soon.:grin:

I own one of these and am fine with the charger. But wireless sounds pretty cool.