Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

I have received notifications for almost all of items shipped by Anker, but these are from Amazon, so not sure how these are done for in UK.[ Email Subject: Your AnkerDirect order has shipped (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) ]

if you have not received email or deleted all spam , then it will be a true mystery :+1:

1 Like

If ever we poor few here over the pond will get such a box we are the latest!
But I will not say we get some rests only, which are left.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

rest

4 Likes

Congrats bro!!

2 Likes

Congrats bud

Next question will be if everyone got the same item :yum:

2 Likes

Congrats @Shenoy :smiley:

Will be interesting to see if they’ve gone the route of set item(s) for all or a price range that could be adopted to item(s) for any territories… :thinking:

3 Likes

I wish I could’ve been more active in the past few months, but school prevented me from doing so. So I made a new mini-article here to make up for it. @AnkerOfficial I hope you can still consider me! :smile:

3 Likes

I speculate this,

• Nebula Capsule 2 or Max
  • PowerCore III Sense 10K
  • Soundcore Liberty Air 2
1 Like

Not to worry @ncro, this is just one of many that goes on here, so try to come often, be active and contribute and check for the contests, giveaways and other events. Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Good luck to you as well! :+1:

2 Likes

Darn, I just looked and I’m like 40th :frowning_face:.

2 Likes

I asked him, got an answer, but I don’t understand him! :rofl:

Not a Bavarian!

2 Likes

Time will tell :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Just got the same email shipment notification.
My my was i surprised, and perfect timing too as i lost something and this will replace it perfectly.

3 Likes

Congrats @Tank :clap:

2 Likes

Boom, well done @Tank :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well well well. I know what anker product you lost :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I wonder if it’s the same one hehe

1 Like

Nope, i actually found that today. The LA2 are currently charging to bring to work tonight

1 Like

Congrats @Tank :+1: So, it’s not LA2’s then :thinking: still wondering if everyone is getting the same item or in the same price band?

Thank you @ikari04warrior @k_pug2003 @ndalby :slight_smile:

Congrats @Tank :clap:

2 Likes

For years us Brits said… USA are our poor cousins, and always behind things.

Now in Anker world Europe is the poor cousins!

We come cap in hand, “can we have some more please, kind sir!”