Annepro 2 or Ducky One 2 Series

Hi everyone I’m trying to decide which mechanical keyboard I should buy, either the Anne Pro 2 or one of the Ducky One 2 Series keyboards. I also considered getting an Anker Keyboard but they all seem to be out of production, or at least on the links below.

I’m leaning more towards the Anne Pro 2 Gateron browns since I’m going to be using them for coding and typing (I’ve also found them for pretty cheap) but I wanted to get some more experienced opinions.

On a side note, does anyone know of a good priced bluetooth rechargeable mouse that works decently with Mac? I’ve considered the Apple Magic Mouse but I have big hands and I’ve read mixed reviews about it.

Any advice is appreciated.

1 Like

For me the most important characteristics of a keyboard is the “keystroke”.
I would not buy one without having tested before.
You should think about if really a cordless is needed.

Mouse:
You should take a ergonomic model
After a while of use you will be familiar with.
I use one
(ANKER) for many years now.
Still have the first one. (This is with cable)
As far I know Apple doesn’t offer a ergonomic mouse.
The apple mice are stylish, but not at all ergonomic.

Thanks! I thought of getting Anker’s ergonomic mouse but being wireless is really appealing to me, especially if I get the Anne Pro 2. Since the Anne Pro 2 keyboard is wireless, a wireless mouse would probably be necessary as well or else it’d be pointless to use the keyboard wirelessly.

Yes, Anker offers a wireless ergonomic mouse.
Meanwhile all ergonomic mice got the same “outfit”.

But you should never forget : wireless -> batteries.

I avoid wireless as far as possible.
(not speakers of course)
In my home office no mobility is needed so far so I dont mind cables.

This ANKER mouse is more than 4 year old:

1 Like

@Chiquinho My bad I meant wireless and rechargeable, also I’d rather prefer having one without the usb bluetooth receiver. Then again I do have rechargeable batteries. I guess I’ll decide once I get my keyboard since that takes priority. Thanks again! :blush:

I am old styled I know.
But I am always assuming interference -> WIFI, BT and DAB+

1 Like