2 Likes

Enjoy you lovely Americans

3 Likes

Yeah of FB too

Some of these lowest ever seen

Note these from Anker not Amazon and $28 min order for free postage

2 Likes

Welp, there goes the paycheck

A lot of the holiday discounts are a tad US biased this year (compared to last) :disappointed:

Can you access the Link on the community home screen? I guess you can bring a mod. I know it’s US only but I get a “You do not have access” when I click it

Some nice offers there - I might have to sweet talk to a few family members who live in the states :yum:

The link still needs to be activated as a live topic by @AnkerOfficial , standard forum accounts will not be able to read.

1 Like

Arrrrrr I see lol. Just thought I was being excluded so I didn’t post. “ANOTHER US ONLY DEAL” hahaha

Some decent prices, although some I have seen for cheaper with the various promotions anker offers through out the year

1 Like

Well we have different problems. In USA it is YAAG. Yet Another Anker Giveaway. I look at this new one think … I got all I wanted from one of the earlier ones. Possibly another LC40 but its below the free postage so wait for the next YAAG.

At least in UK you get them less often so each is more fun and exciting.

2 Likes

Yes. Some of these are exceptional deals, others just typical discount.

SoundBuds Slim+ in particular is great price for those that missed the $1 special.

Get one for you and one for a friend… for less than $37!!

PowerPort 4 solid deal (tied for lowest?) (doesn’t meet FS requirement)
PowerPort+ 5 PD is lowest price ever I think.
And good discount on SoundCore 2 Christmas Edition.

Only if these could be combined with the BF coupons!
Gets way better if you still have the coupons from registering! By the way, I don’t think Anker is offering those to new customers anymore.

1 Like

I’m looking at one of these deals for my dad. These are a great deal. Thanks for sharing.

What are you looking to get him?

i’m looking at the powerpack - https://www.anker.com/products/variant/<b>PowerPack<%2Fb>/A2837111

Nice, that was on my list until I got the 5 port with usb c pd. Now I’ll just buy as I need, but still a good deal if you need everything

1 Like

Lightning Deal on Amazon for PowerPort 4. Very good price, although successor is likely imminent.

https://amazon.com/dp/B00VH8ENXE

1 Like

Agreed, and agreed. Given the Powerport2 got an upgrade (size, cosmetic) I see the Powerport4 overdue an upgrade.

1 Like