Anker's First PowerDrive with Power Delivery has Arrived!

Yes! I’m in the road trip sometime and I really need this car charger to power my laptop…cos I usually work while traveling…:sob:

3 Likes

:laughing:Did your wife allow you to buy one?

Not this time,because she allowed me to buy a new Anker battery pack with USB C. So for now I’ll just charge with that

1 Like

Awesome, cant wait to pick up one of these for a USB C Battery pack killer combo from Anker!

1 Like

I love this. I really like one full sized USB and one USB C. It is a good balance. And it means I do not have to buy new cables since I use a bunch of Anker USB to USB C

1 Like

I still have no need for USB C so will stick with my PowerDrive Elite

Same here. The one and only USB-C device we have is a Nintendo Switch which lives at home.

Now listed on the Anker website.

I missed this when it popped up on poweruser yesterday

1 Like

With both my Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung T5 SSD being USB C I’m starting to have a lot more USB-C usage. I think this is a game changer as charging your laptop and other appliances in the car on long trips is very helpful! Wall plugs work out well too as some cars have a 12V plug but it has not become the norm.

1 Like

I was all set to say that I am still very happy with my PowerDrive 2, then I saw that I could charge my laptop with the PowerDrive Speed 2, There are times when I need to charge Square chip reader quickly. I may have to get one of these bad boys.

Just to clarify, you cannot charge laptops (or not very well) with PowerDrive Speed 2. What you are wanting is PowerDrive Speed**+** 2.

Yes, I know, I just didn’t write the correct product.

1 Like

Thanks for featuring my post on the Community Highlights email @AnkerOfficial! Looks like the view count has over quintupled today!

2 Likes

Last few hours to pick up PowerDrive Speed+ 2 at the launch discount of 25% off!

1 Like

When can I buy one?

If you’re located in the US, NOW! You can choose to order on Amazon or on the Anker website. It’s all up to you.

If you’re in a different country, we don’t know the availability schedule just yet.

Very nice. I would like to see this in the Roav SmartCharge Spectrum car charger. Adding a USB-C PD port would make it perfect.

2 Likes

Awesome! Good news. I haven’t seen a USB C car charger before, is Anker the first?

1 Like