Anker's DC-to-USB-C cable "We Love Testing" Review

• Own the Type-C-DC Cable
  • Don’t Own and don’t want.
  • Don’t Own, but want

0 voters

1 Year Update:

I have owned the type-c to DC cable ever since the Anker giveaway, thanks again Anker!. Since that time I have purchased a new HP laptop (HP-15 custom) and I'm a happy to report that the cable works just fine with this PC as well! It is super disappointing that it is not available for purchase, but I think Anker wants to 'refine' it first before re-releasing it. I am curious how many others own the cable and what your experiences have been?

Update Cont'd:

It has been about a year since I first received this cable and it is time for an update!

As consumers of these electronics we need to understand them a bit in order to avoid making bad decisions. Tech is progressing almost faster than ever and with those changes can come a few problems. To put it simply, if you want to use a technology that has only been ‘invented’/on the market for a year or 2, make sure whatever you connecting it to is also new. You can update software (almost) endlessly, but hardware is a different story. I think it is really neat when people use older tech in new creative ways and that’s partly why I love Anker. Sure that cable wasn’t perfect, but when they advertised it here it was a giveaway, and sure you could purchase it afterwards and if it didn’t work we all know that Anker is more than happy to resolve the issue. I honestly can not wait until they re-release this cable with those end adapters because it has been so useful for me, now that I have 2 laptops that it works with I want another one lol.

Love Ya'll, Be Safe ©