AnkerCam

Anyone else wondering what the status of the AnkerCam is? I have one at home and was looking to purchase another, but for the longest time I have not been able to find anything!

1 Like

SAME oh my gosh @AnkerOfficial!!

1 Like

It is a discontinued product. Anker did a Facebook post last May;

1 Like

Hi @joshuad11, @Davidson_Blanchard, thanks for your interest in our AnkerCam. Unfortunately we won’t sell AnkerCam anymore due to some reasons. We appreciate your understanding.

2 Likes

Oh that is very unfortunate

2 Likes

Here’s my question or maybe even a suggestion to a new product… I’ve been searching for a back up camera warning system for our van. Typically the dealerships prices are outrageous and it just so happen I stumbled upon a product called Pearl camera back up plates.

https://pearlauto.com/rearvision

This system works with any smart devices and cost half of what the dealership would charge to reroute wires & the camera in our van or any vehicle for that matter.

However, I’m more into what Anker can offer us in this same respect and after seeing at one point they had a camera system. I’m wondering the reason the camera was discontinued or if Anker still has this technology handy as to create a plate device similar to the pearl system. If so I’d be on this like white on rice…

1 Like

Anker’s brand Roav will eventually have some type of system like this integrated with the main dash unit.

I have hopes that they will re-enter the camera field!

1 Like

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like