Anker wall Chargers

I’m in the market for a new wall charger preferably one that can charge at least 2 things at once. I know Anker has a good selection of wall chargers but that’s my problem. How do I know which is best (I have an S8)? I also would like to know if Anker has plans to make a wall charger with their new PowerIQ 2.0, and if so when it might come out. I’d much rather have a PowerIQ 2.0 charger for my Galaxy S8 and I can wait a few months if need be. So if anybody has advice, experiance, or information they would like to share please do chime in.

2 Likes

I know Anker has wallchargers that suppor the QC 3.0 protocol. That will charge your S8 as fast as possible. That would be my recommendation. As to future chargers, we saw some at CES, but there is no estimated time for release.

1 Like

Hi @ericshaile I find the [Anker 63W 5-Port USB Wall Charger with Dual Quick Charge 3.0 Ports, Anker PowerPort Speed 5 for Samsung Galaxy S8 / S7 / S6, Note 4 / 5, LG G4 / G5, HTC One M8 / M9 / A9, Nexus 6, iPhone, iPad and More] (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KUTRGS4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_PjeBAbABH4E6N) type of wall chargers great as they can charge lots of devices and you can stick the charger to your bedside table or underneath things to make it easier to access the ports

1 Like

there are a lot of possibility, depends on your budget :wink:

The @Oggyboy suggest it’s a very good choice :grin:

1 Like

Well you see I recently discovered a visa gift card I had forgotten about, let’s just say budget isn’t that big of a deal with most of them under or around $30.

Now that is bigger than I was thinking but I am not apposed to that size but how have you gone about attaching it to the underside of a table? My first though would be command strips but I have had limited success with those being used to hang things (I could have been using the wrong one though).

Some come with a 3m double sided sticky pad which could be used or any type of sticky pad. This is ok but kinda means it’s stuck then. What I use is sticky back Velcro so if I want to move it, I can peel it off, move it and add a bit more Velcro to the new spot :thumbsup:

1 Like

Here’s my review for the 5-port 60w charger. I’m so happy with it, really recommend it.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks.

1 Like