Anker VS Aukey

That’s pretty subjective, Aukey is a pretty worthy competitor for Anker.

2 Likes

I agree with you…

2 Likes

Even though Aukey is not bad at all, most will agree that Anker products are generally better made and I would definitely go with Anker first in all categories except for wall chargers.
For those of us that need a wall charger with an EU/UK plug instead of the US plug (and don’t want to buy those annoying external adaptors), Aukey is the better choice since they have a MUCH wider range of chargers with EU/UK plugs and those chargers are much more available (Amazon, eBay, AliExpress).
Let’s say I want the Anker PowerPort Lite 2 Ports 12W with the EU plug (which they do make), it’s impossible to find apart from a couple eBay crazies that sell it for 2x/3x the price -_-

Anker still doesn’t have 60W USB-C charger? I’d like one device that can charge my laptop, phone and one other device.

leaving on 2 month trip later this month, would like to have that.

a small wall charger would be best.

1 Like

There is one in the works, but haven’t heard anything since it was shown off and an expo.

Imo, Anker is still top dog in this segment BUT the gap is closing. Aukey, Ravpower, and Taotronics are just a few companies I’ve tried and been surprised with the quality.

IMO Anker has this last year crossed into a 2nd rate innovator in charging tech, the release speed of PD is glacial, the pushing of IQ2 into more products is glacial, e.g. no new Powerport4.

I’m seeing a focus on audio and home automation products.

2 Likes

I’ve seen their products and from what I’ve read about them and heard from people I know who have their products. I would trust Anker products over Aukey.

I don’t think this would be a good to discuss this because of bias. Look at the stats of the products and get the most optimal one and whichever you like.

1 Like

@ncro You are absolutely correct! I don’t own any Aukey products but I do own a couple of RAVPOWER products and of course Anker. Sometimes one might fit the bill better than another… could be aesthetics, different functions, or even price. I have purchased some products because they cheaper in price but it is all subjective.

While Aukey makes some nice stuff, I think Anker still edges them out in build quality.

Not just build quality but also customer service

2 Likes

I agree Aukey’s customer service is no where close to Anker.

2 Likes

Anker products come with a solid warranty program.

I think between Anker, Aukey and Spigen each company offers something to suit everyone’s budget.

Aukey has a 20000 mAh basic yet functional battery bank for just £20.

Spigen has a midrange 20100 mAh battery bank for around £33.

And Anker has the premium and fantastic looking PowerCore Speed 20000 with PD for £50.

Ankers build quality and customer service for me is worth the extra money every time if you have it to spare.

1 Like

Here are some of my ideas!

PHone battery case

Phone battery case with wireless charging

Portable charger with wireless charging pad

Portable charger with quick charge 3.0/4.0

Which is better ? Anker or Aukey ?
I think in technical point of view they are pretty much similar. So it may be a personal decision of taste. Design ? Used to the brand ?
So I think the most important point is warranty and service. And here Anker makes the race.

Both are great and work great and display great products for good prices. Personally I’m Anker all the way and if I find something Anker makes that I like I check to see if Anker makes their own version. I know Anker waranties are amazing as well as their packaging and coustomer service. All of that on top of the great products seals the deal for me.

1 Like

I own 4 anker product

• powercore fusion 5000 (Red)
    -red anker type c cable (idk the name)
    -white anker type c cable (same, idk the name)
  • soundbuds sport
    Here what i experienced
    -Battery of powerbank and soundbuds is for me
    -Almost all product’s quality are very good especially the cable (both of them)
    -soundbuds sport’s sound quality is kinda bad (of course because its cheap)
    I own ukey and it just felt like typicai producy
1 Like

Anker all the way

2 Likes