Anker VS Aukey

I think anker is a better brand for chargers. Here is a great resource for this enter link description here showing a comparison between the 2 brands

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, I think we all have our strengths in different aspects.:grin:

6 Likes

Any chance of you releasing something like that 2 port, 12 watt Aukey Charger? It’s perfect for overnight trips when all you’re brining is an iPhone and an Apple Watch. The Apple Watch draws a max of .35 amps so it’s perfect for getting a quick charge for both devices at a very compact size.

I realize the PowerPort II isn’t that big but that Aukey is even better for things like small purses where you can just leave it in there all the time with a 4 inch Anker lightning cable and one of these: https://www.amazon.com/Charging-Module-Portable-Magnetic-Travel/dp/B07CLCNXC4

1 Like

I would avoid buying aukey stuff as they are very bad quality there power bank I have and solar light and I regretted buying them got rid of them Anker all the way

1 Like

No, we have our own suppliers.:grin:

I also like the Aukey 12W 2 port and carry it as a spare backup, it does get hot though so I figured it would fry so its backup not primary. Primary is Anker 24W or 40W.

Anker does make a “lite” version in UK, which if they made with a swappable UK, US, EU plug would get my money.

2 Likes

I had a power bank aukey of 20100 mAh (model PBN 57) was very big and heavy. I did not like it very much because I found it uncomfortable to take it with me. Then I had the power bank of anker (the powercore 20100 mAh) much smaller, and a little lighter, with even better appearance. finally I opted for anker!

1 Like

Thank you…

I have a aukey powerbank whilst heavy it has served me very well over the last 12-18 months no quality issues. I also have a few Anker chargers for the car and multi charger and both have been good. They seem very similar to me interms of products offered and quality so much so I mix them up!

I had an Aukey power bank once… It always heated up, and I eventually just started using it as a hand warmer.

Note- I did use it as a hand warmer. It died. Long live Anker!

1 Like

I’ve looked at aukey on amazon as well. The tech specs for their products looks very similar to Anker, but their designs look very boxy. Anker has more curve appeal. Aside from astectics, I choose Anker due to more feedback and good reviews. I stay with Anker because out of all the power products I’ve bought they are the ones that last and are still functional at a reasonable acquisition price.

2 Likes

Thank you for always trusting us!

1 Like

I’ve had products from both. In general, no major issues from Aukey. I will agree with others, Anker’s products seem to be better quality. I’ve also noticed Anker’s customer service is better, which scores big points in my book.

2 Likes

funny you mention that because my supervisor said the same exact thing.

Though I’ve seen Aukey products before, my sister actually bought some of the USB-C to regular USB converters for her Macbook. The quality looked ok but she told me she had a lot of problems with taking her cord out of there.

I have a few Aukey products. They do the job but the quality of the products aren’t as good as Anker’s.

For me personally ‘quality’ is more than having no issues.
Especially for power banks efficiency is very important.
It simply means you can get more juice out of it. For me that’s very important.
It’s so important for me that I would pick the efficient power bank over one that lasts longer due to build quality.

I think that’s a difficult question because what you want is also part of quality.
Userfriendlyness is quality too.
As an example I wouldn’t even consider a ‘quality’ 26000mAh powerbank sold for $5 if it doesn’t charge itself with at least 4A.
Likewise a powerbank must be able to charge devices while it’s being charged itself. If not, it needs to be redesigned and I won’t spend a single cent on it.

I will admittedly say that I use both Anker and Aukey. Aukey mostly for the wall adaptor and the power cores I find the quality it great and the price more affordable BUT I am leaning more towards Anker for the lighting cords and Bluetooth earbuds and I’m starting to use the wall adaptor if there is one thing I may suggest is to lean up on the wall adaptor. I know the quality it there but can it be made smaller??

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion! We improve the size of wall adaptor!

1 Like