Anker USB-C to USB-C Review

My anker usb-c to usb-c review. I have had this cable for a couple of days and I will let you guys know what I think of it. Anker cables are always great! This cable is very short so it has pros and cons to it for what you are trying to use it for. The cable I think is very thick which I dislike about it. And the rubber material coating on the cable isn’t very strong as I have a small crack in it with very light use. I would like to see a thinner version and a longer version with a better rubber coating.

1 Like

I would upload more pictures for my review but it won’t let me

It seems odd for a cable to already have a small crack in it from light use over the course of just a few days. I would suggest you contact @AnkerSupport (support@anker.com) to see if there may be something wrong with your cable.

If you were looking for something that will last you even better than a cable like yours, check out the Powerline+ line of braided cables. They are amazing, and the guarantee Anker has on them is second to none!

1 Like

Mmm that is strange. For what did you use the cable? Transfer from data between computer and phone?

Cant go wrong with a lifetime guarantee :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Where did it crack? It seems strange that you would already be experiencing problems with it. Like others have suggested, contact Anker at support@anker.com and they should be able to help you with it.

1 Like

@Jack_Matthias,

Thanks for the suggestion, our PM team will seriously consider your advice for the future improvement.

Please be assured that we offer 18 months warranty(replace or refund) and lifetime technical support. If your cable has problem and it is within our warranty coverage, we are glad to arrange a replacement to you for a try. You can contact us via support@anker.com.:innocent:

1 Like

This is a C-C thunderbolt 3.0 cable, the data transfer speed is up to 40Gbps, in order to achieve the speed, we can not make it longer and thinner. It is the best solution we can have for now.
As the PMs, we r so sorry to hear that there is the crack on the cover, If it troubles u, please contact costumer service team by support@anker.com. :relaxed:

1 Like

My anker battery pack to anker usb c hub to charge it

Once you have one picture uploaded, you can upload another. But make sure to wait for it to stop saying “loading” before clicking submit otherwise it won’t show

2 Likes

Good review, hopefully you can add more photos.