Anker USB-C short cables

This is directed to @AnkerOfficial

When are you releasing 1 foot USB-C to USB-C cables? I searched around within your brand and could not find any. I had to purchase a 2-pack from a competitor. 1 foot is desired for use with my portable power bank. 3 foot cables are not feasible when charging inside a pocket.

I’d like to see an influx of USB-C products from you. Don’t let your competitors grab the market :sweat:

4 Likes

They WONT release a usb-c to A lead in 4", apart from a multi-pack with it included.

So I doubt very much, they’ll release a small usb-c to usb-c lead by itself.

2 Likes

Do you know for sure that aren’t going to make some?

I would like to see some from Anker as well, I like them for less clutter on a desk when I’m using a battery bank.

1 Like

They’ve told me… We won’t be making the 4" USBC available outside of the multiple cable pack.

They say it’s too expensive to make USBC short lead, and a usb-c to usb-c is even more expensive to make, so I’m as sure as I can be.

1 Like

The new standard is USB-C. Many different Android devices are using it. It’s fast, efficient and easy to insert.

Doesn’t make sense to deny Type C Android users that are here and are rapidly growing. Competitors are making the cables. I’m asking Anker to continue to dominate the USB cable market and don’t let USB-C slip away. Simple as that.

1 Like

Hopefully @AnkerOfficial can verify that they aren’t going to make shorter USB-C to C cables.

1 Like

There is no plan for Anker to make 1 feet USB-C to USB-C cable currently. But trust me, the 3 feet one wouldn’t be a bad choice.:grin:

1 Like

More people want a 1ft/½ft cables than want 3ft.

The short cables are NEEDED for pocket charging.

People will pay upto £6 (GBP) for a decent CHARGING cable/lead.

We need… 4"/½ft length, 6ft, 10ft

I think most buyers if asked about getting a 3.3ft lead, will say they wanted it smaller for charging on the go… Do a.poll.

Thanks that’s some good info to know :slight_smile:

I did tell ya!

True, but it’s nice having it verified rather than just being told “they told me”.

I agree with doing a poll. Find out what your customers want @AnkerOfficial

1 foot cables have always been around for Micro USB and Lightning. USB-C should be next, presently since Anker sells USB-C power banks and again, USB-C is the new standard.

2 Likes

I agree. I usually work on a desk, or a table with my MacBook, or my play with my switch connected to a battery bank, and I like less cable to be sprawled out.

I’m currently just zip tieing my cables to make them pretty much 1 foot.

Same here, and in my pocket. Ever have a cable get caught while walking outside? Not good on the device as it can come crashing down.