Anker Unveils USB-C to Lightning Cables!

UPDATE: Anker’s USB-C to Lightning Cables will start at $20.99 when they go on sale in March.

Anker today announced long-awaited MFi-certified USB-C to Lightning cables… Take a look!

Anker’s first lineup of USB-C to Lightning cables offers some of the most durable cables for iPhone users.

The PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning features a cable encased in an aluminum shell and reinforced with Anker’s famous braided nylon, making it the toughest cable for the home or on the go.

The second option is the standard PowerLine II version, a USB-C to Lightning cable covered with aramid fiber for extra strength and a bend lifespan of over 5X higher than any other cable in the market.

Availability: These cables will be available to order in March in 3ft and 6ft lengths starting at $20.99.

Anker also announced a brand new USB-C to Lightning audio adapter… Check it out!

This adapter allows iPhone users to conveniently use Apple Lightning EarPods, Beats urBeats3, and MFi-certified Lightning to listen to music on Macs with USB-C ports as well as the latest iPad Pro.

Availability: Anker’s USB-C to Lightning audio adapter will be available to order beginning in April. Feel free to speculate on what you think the price will/should be!

Be sure to share your thoughts on Anker’s latest announcements with us down below!

28 Likes

If the cables show up in March, then I know what I’m buying myself for my birthday in April!

1 Like

Just saw on 9to5mac :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice. Looks some great options for Apple users wanting a faster stronger cables with USB-C options

1 Like

OMG Yes finally hoprefully everything will be usb c and we can have a PowerPort 6 port usb c thing instead so everything will charge faster

2 Likes

Beat me to it! Again! :grin:

1 Like

Finally. This will definitely be added to my new charging setup.

1 Like

3 Likes

That’s way too relatable and why I’m now broke

1 Like

Exactly what I was looking for. I was going to buy the apple cable this weekend but I will wait!

2 Likes

Great post, @ndalby - is this the first usbc to lightning product line out there?

1 Like

Yes it is!

1 Like

I think it is a great that apples gives MfI certifications out. But what is if iPhone XI has USB C ? Then it would be useless

1 Like

Doubt it

1 Like

No Belkin was the first to introduce their mifi cable during CES, and now Anker is the second

2 Likes

Very cool! So glad to have an option from Anker!

1 Like

wonder if apple is switching to usb c next phone and ditching lightning

2 Likes

There is rumor floating around that’s what they are moving to do, but it’s just rumors until we all know for sure

1 Like

Nice one @joshuad11 :ok_hand:
I will defo be getting one of these for my phone. Would expect a max price of £25 considering Morphie are going for £29 but would like to see it for under £20 really.

1 Like