Anker Universal Waterproof Case. 2pk $7

Anker Universal Waterproof Case, IPX8 Waterproof Phone Pouch Dry Bag for iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S7, Samsung Note Series, Google Pixel 2, up to 6 Inches—2 Pack
4.5 out of 5 stars 73 customer reviews | 17 answered questions
Price: $16.99
With Deal: $6.99 | FREE Same-Day
https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Universal-Waterproof-Samsung-Inches-2/dp/B077TFJMQ4/

Waterproof: IPX8 rating offers complete waterproof protection in a wide range of environments. Keep your phone dry in 32 ft of water and shield against mud, dust, or even snow.

Effortless Use: High-clarity, ultra-sensitive PVC offers seamless use of your phone’s touchscreen and camera—even underwater.

Lock and Go: Simple snap and lock mechanism seals pouch securely to protect your phone, while neck strap offers convenient carrying.

Universal Compatibility: Designed to hold smartphones measuring up to 6 inches. Remove phone case for a better fit.
What’s In The Box: Anker Waterproof Phone Pouch x2, Neck Strap x2, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.

7 Likes

This is a great deal. I have these at home and can attest that they work very well. I can use my phone’s touchscreen while it is in the bag.

1 Like

I wish they were available in Canada. If I search Amazon.ca for them, I get [gasp] Mpow… :rolling_eyes:

There are similar products on amazon.ca, but not at this price point.

these are great when kayaking just to have some extra protection against the water

always make sure you test each one before you put your phone in it to make sure theres no defect

you can do this by taking a tissue paper and placing it inside this bag, then close it up and submerge it for some time; it should stay dry

1 Like

This is what I used mine for, works great. I even dropped my phone in the lake when i got flipped over in my kayak due to a wake from a nearby boat and when I recovered my phone all was well still.

It’s excelent deal, thank you for share

Nice deals, thanks 4 sharing

2 Likes