Anker Unavailable on Amazon

90%? Is there any product that you can still buy?

yes, only a few cables, few charger wall chargers and few batteries. the rest say buy from third party. What is happening?!? Please don tell me they are going out of business.

Link me to products you can buy please.

@Tijimonster @joshuad11 @nigelhealy @bobbleheaderman Its done, they took down their amazon store. If you type in anker, then hit brand anker, then amazon prime… its all… gone. Words cannot describe the feeling, are they going out of buisness?

Did you call them?

ok, but theres not many

Last one far as I can tell https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Lightning-Cable-iPhone-Certified/dp/B00K5NCI98/ref=sr_1_49?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1497910370&sr=8-49&keywords=anker&refinements=p_89%3AAnker%2Cp_85%3A2470955011

No, I did not call them

Ah, and Anker Direct is not the seller.

Well, that’s what happens when they do too many giveaways…

Yes every anker product is unavailable on Amazon since 2 to 3 hours, before that everything was available as I was searching for different lightening cables, I have sent them email But there is no response yet.

2 Likes

Now anker products are back on Amazon

Just got off the phone with them. This summarizes their response:

1 Like

A multi million dollar company going out of business for a few thousand dollars in giveaways here and there? Unlikely.

1 Like

It was a joke

I know, It was sarcasm.

1 Like

If you guys were panicking over the store being taken down (which quite a few companies do from time to time during stock takes / revamps etc, etc) I’d hate to see you in this situation…:grin: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just another day in paradise (California) :smirk:

It’s nice to see that we are both fluent in sarcasm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

1 Like