Anker Ultra-Compact 24W 2-Port Car Charger PowerDrive 2 Elite Review

I have been searching for a quality car charger with 2 ports for a while after my Griffin power jolt died. What I like about the power jolt is that it sat flush with the outlet but it was hard to remove since it did not protrude at all. I did not like anything else on the market as all are big, bulky and protrude out too far. As soon as I saw Anker release the ultra compact, I decided to get it right away. It is certainly another quality product from Anker, the charger is very light and ultra compact, it protrudes enough to be able to adjust and plug in the cords. The 2 outlets are exactly what I need as I carry a work phone and a personal phone but with the extra juice this charger provides I’m going to use it to charge my iPad as well. Anker hit high notes on style here, the carbon fiber not only makes it lighter but makes the charger a lot more attractive and blends well with my center console carbon fiber inserts, really happy with that. The 2 outlets are lit also with a cool blue to make it easier to plug in the dark, I’m from Chicago and love the Cubbie blue color! Plugging in my iPhone 6, I was able to charge it at a rate of 1% per minute which matches the charge rate I get from the wall charger. This is a quality product and well worth the price tag!

3 Likes

We did a pretty extensive review on this product and we honestly think it’s best USB car charger you can buy right now. It’s super fast, pretty compact and super cheap. Can’t really find anything that’s bad about this thing. I highly recommend it.t.

Odd.

Your review is for this product

[quote=“Abdel_Ibrahim, post:2, topic:31734, full:true”]
We did a pretty extensive review on this product and we honestly think it’s best USB car charger you can buy right now. It’s super fast, pretty compact and super cheap. Can’t really find anything that’s bad about this thing. I highly recommend it.t.
[/quote]

But this thread is about this product

Please observe they look totally different and are called different names.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: lol