Anker T-Shirt Design Contest: Enter Here

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

I know the contest is over but had this idea with a play on words. There’s probably a better way to incorporate the pun.

5 Likes

I like the front of the shirt

I like the front of the shirt, the logo would make it a little bigger, not so much

Has anyone received their T-shirt yet? Maybe @AnkerOfficial can shed some light on this question.

No, but in the mail it says that:
We will print t-shirts as soon as possible. You should receive your prize before November 30th.
So hopefully just wait a few more days. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We have already shipped these T-shirts, so you guys should get it by the end of the month.:grin:

7 Likes

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! I was just about to ask about that ^-^

1 Like

I just got my T-shirt today!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Pic please…

Sure thing! Just give me an hour or so.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t have the best lighting. It might look a bit dirty but that’s actually just shadows. It’s nice and clean! :smiley:

4 Likes

Only for you :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t wait for another Anker/Soundcore shirt design contest. Maybe some sweaters too hint hint @AnkerOfficial :grin: there were some pretty sweet designs last year.

2 Likes

Yes.
And the Goal was a new Design for a new T-Shirt. :sunglasses:

Did someone get a notification?

1 Like

I know this a been said repeatedly but I really want some Anker gear to promote my favorite electronics brand hopefully Anker listens a start a new line of clothing. I’m sure everyone on the forum would be all over new Anker gear. A poll to judge designs before they are released to the public would be ideal.

1 Like

Ok, I like the Battery icon idea, so I’m adding my variation. The idea is that this is a battery powered t-shirt with LEDs (washable, battery removable). The A-N-K-E-R would light up one letter at a time.

4 Likes

Very cool idea what technologies would you use to make this idea come to life? I am aware of a few new wearable tech technologies but not fully versed in the subject. I really like the idea of shifting designs on clothing.

1 Like