Anker Summer Sale!

Can you cancel?

1 Like

These members are rubbing off on you Nigel…

1 Like

if not yet shipped you usually can cancel. You submit a request, then it usually goes into attempting to cancel then if it is not too late then you get email saying cancelled.

Thanx @nigelhealy and @joshuad11 for concerns.
No I can’t cancel, once items shipped from warehouse, then order can’t be cancelled.

1 Like

some people may get our products without discounts, but they get the chance to use earlier.:grin:

Would be good if some of the non-US ones’s were listed to save members having to scan through amazon.co.uk and the like, would make it a bit more fair and balanced…

1 Like

We will arrange some deals post this week to meet our UK fans demand.:blush: Stay tuned!

1 Like

Did you get the lamp?

Where can i see the products for wave 5?

1 Like

Just got the email for Summer Sale Wave 5 (7/14 3PM EST) - SoundCore $24.99 but on Amazon the SoundCores are $31.99. Is there a discount code or misprint in the email promotion?

I believe that was yesterday. I never got an email…

The ad says effective 08:00 July 14th - 08:00 July 15th. Also a different price than yesterday’s Amazon Deal of the Day.

1 Like

Oh ok, so it is something different. Sorry for the confusion!

I’m not much help though in terms of codes. Maybe @ankerofficial would be willing to provide some insight on this deal!

1 Like

Hey my friend, Anker support team will follow up your question, my colleague will contact you ASAP.:hugging:

Nope. Not yet, but it’s on the list

Summer + sales = :grin:

great ones

A post was merged into an existing topic: Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

Here is the thread for that giveaway.

Post your wish there.

2 Likes