Anker Summer Sale!

Summer has officially begun! But before you slip on your shades and spread on the sunblock, we’ve got 5 pieces of awesome news that are gonna make this sunny season even more special (whew… that’s a serious selection of ‘s’ words).

Over the next few weeks, including Amazon’s Prime Day, Anker is teaming up with Eufy and Roav to offer some huge discounts on some of their best-selling products. We’re going to have 5 waves of sales, each running for 7 days.

At the beginning of each wave we’ll have a page at anker.com to show which products are available. We’ll also be sure to send an email reminding you when a new phase is going to begin, so don’t forget to check your inbox!

What would you love to grab during our Summer sale?

15 Likes

woohoo! Definitely a lot of things!

2 Likes

Is it still up to 33% off?

By the way, in meteorology, summer starts June 1.

2 Likes

A generator, for sure!

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0196GQAKM?tag=anker_cc_primeday_20170703-20

2 Likes

It’s on sale TODAY!

PowerHouse 120000 Portable Outlet
WAS: $499.99
NOW: $369.99
CODE: ANKPWR99

4 Likes

This is exciting news. I’ll definitely be looking checking these sales out. Now it only begs the question… do I NEED these items or do I WANT them? Hmmm, wait long enough and my Want will somehow become a NEED. Hahaha. Darn it Anker! Why must you tease me with all your products? :wink:

3 Likes

Buy something with good price! Don’t let it go!:joy:

2 Likes

unbelievable!

2 Likes

Does this work in UK :uk: ?

4 Likes

Yes, some products will be offered for British fans too!:blush:

2 Likes

That’s not it’s lowest price. It was $330 2 months ago

I’m still not happy with it’s lack of serviceable parts so even $330 seems high given it can become dead after warranty and your can’t really repair it.

3 Likes

A bit confusing to see that the summer sales page only has 4 waves and does not include wave 5.

I’m glad I found this page though!

2 Likes

For anyone who wants to grab a bargain, here are recommendations:

• Ahead of time, know what you want, why you want it, read reviews. A discounted item you don’t really want is a waste of money.
  • be ready to act, in the past (all?) have a limited capacity of units can be sold at this price, then the code becomes expired.
  • know how many you want to buy, there has been in the past a limit per Amazon account so buy 1 then try to buy a 2nd may not work as well as buying 2.

So for example I know I want to buy 2 LC40 in USA before the coming winter, and in UK 2 Powerport2 and either 1 Powerport+ Mini or Powerport Slim 5000. If these don’t come in Prime Day they may come up on Black Friday. I also know the price they usually bottom out for (LC40 for $7, etc).

4 Likes

I am worried about which deal would be better for another power bank, Wave 3: power Deal or Wave 4: Prime Day. @nigelhealy do you have any experiences with this?

1 Like

It is likely that each product will only have one sale so take @nigelhealy’s advice and know what deal you’re looking for before hand. Then, you won’t have that issue. And if it’s not low enough for your liking, WAIT. There’s a good chance it will be on sale again (or you’ll eventually decide you don’t want it…).

2 Likes

The A1 lamp and probably a Power line+ micro USB cable since the 10’ is a little loose.

2 Likes

A1 has been discontinued for some time. Did you mean E1?

1 Like

It is unlikely the same item is in both waves. So what the item you decide you want is likely in one or neither.

The hard part is knowing what you want.

1 Like