Anker sport XL

Three blinking white lights, turns on, but then off again within 10-20 seconds. Should be fully powered.

What exactly are you wanting to know or figure out? :slight_smile:

I have same problem! Blue light on top is blinking while 3 white lights on bottom blink as well. It will play for a minute then shut off. Will not charge anymore so I assume it has no power. Does it have to be a ANKER charging cable or can it be a generic? I noticed the one I have been using does not say ANKER on it.

Hi @Paul_Norman1 and @dedebrown885 , sorry to here your having issues with your Anker Sport XL speaker.

Couple of questions, when you say it is powering off after 10-20 seconds, are you getting the powering on/off sound or are your just loosing audio with your paired device? If it is the former and you have tried charging via a wall socket with a different micro USB cable I would recommend that you contact support@anker.com with your purchase date and order number so they can assist you under their 18 month warranty as it sounds like the speaker is not holding charge or has an internal battery issue.

@ndalby Thank you for answering the question! @Paul_Norman1 Please be advised one white light will blink when the speaker is charging. The three white lights will be steady white when fully charged. Could you please try another USB charging cable or wall charger to see if the speaker can be recharged successfully? If the problem still there, please contact us via support@anker.com. We are happy to help you with the exchange under our 18-month warranty.

HI, I Have the same problem, my device donĀ“t charge,i think its the battery dead, i buy it 2 months ago in amazon, now im living in Chile, where do i suppose to send my anker sport XL for warranty?, thank you!

@Jeff_Becker Thank you for your message. We are sorry for what happened to you. Could you please try another USB charging cable or charger to see if the speaker can be recharged? If the problem still there, please send us an email (with your order ID or receipt) via support@anker.com. We will help you out ASAP.