Anker Soundcore Warranty Claim

Hey Folks, I put up in India. I bought Anker Soundcore 2 in May 2018 from Aliexpress.com
Now I am facing charging issue. How to claim warranty

You will need to follow-up with Aliexpress.com for warranty / return / refund policy.

Usually Soundcore does not manage warranty for products bought from third party sites such AliExpress, however you may reach out to service@soundcore.com and check on their response, as they now have a prominent presence on AliExpress store with official account/ store.

1 Like

As @Shenoy mentioned you will have to contact aliexpress for warranty. Even though anker has a store front there, they still have to abide by aliexpress warranty policy.

What issues are you having?maybe we can help you

when I am putting the speaker on charge. it is showing as it is charging.
but when I plug out the crying cable. it hardly lasts for 20 minutes.

Have you tried using a different cable and charging brick? Also have you let it charge fully for a few hours

yes I have tried with different cable and also different adapter
I have allowed it to charge for 3-4 hours

Has the light changed when left to charge for 4 hours? Depending on the power output of the charger you are using you may need to leave it to charge a lot longer than 4 hours.

yes I have tried using the Anker usb cable and a similar power adaptor. But still no positive results are obtained

Hopefully they can ship you another speaker free of charge (no pun intended)

lets see, what Anker decides. If your words turn out to be right, that would be great.

Hate to say it, but as mentioned above anker has to adhere to aliexpress warranty policy in order to sell on their platform. Given this they may either offer a partial refund or full refund with item return…or nothing as it may be past their warranty period.

@AnkerOfficial explains it in This Post

2 Likes

Well documented @Tank

It’s better to reach out to AliExpress support and check on options and also check with Soundcare support to get exact results.

I have been awarded one 40% as refund of the total purchase amount.