Anker SoundCore Speaker Junk

Bought on Ebay brand new. Charging cable refuses to stay in charging port. Just keeps falling out by gravity’s effect. Anker will not honor warranty because Ebay retailer is not authorized. Pointed this out to me in the warranty info inside the packaging. Like I was supposed to know that before purchase. First time for everything. Beware of this profit hungry company.

Sorry to here of your issues but you’ve obviously not been on here that long I guess…I would say often they take a loss when it comes to reimbursing or replacing products based on an end users word. As the eBay seller was not an authorized supplier it’s possible you were sold a counterfeit Anker branded product. I would suggest you file a claim against the seller via eBay and/or Paypal.

With 20 million + customers I would say they are doing something right. I would advise that should you wish to purchase again, you purchase from authorized re-sellers listed here;

10 Likes

I’m sorry to here you have had a negative experience but you should take it up with your retailer and that would be the person from eBay. Log a dispute with Paypal too so you can get your money back.

You are however severely misjudging Anker as profit hungry, they are the most generous company I know and they have the best customer service around. Purchase a product through their authorised selling channels like Amazon and you will never have an issue. most have an 18 month warranty and some a lifetime warranty so you are fully covered.

Have you tried a different cable? It could make all the difference? You certainly wont be disappointed with the speaker.

4 Likes

Can you upload pics of the device front and back showing serial number etc. @AnkerOfficial May be able to check these to ensure it’s not a counterfeit product. Someone else had an issue buying from AliExpress, where the warranty was not covered, but as far as I’m aware they were able to get it solved via this forum. Don’t tarnish the company so quickly and give them a chance to rectify the problem - BUT you should really be going back through eBay and raising a dispute to get your money back then purchasing through Amazon. Curious was it a lot cheaper on eBay???

3 Likes

Some potos of the speaker would be very helpfull.
May be you go a fake. I don’t know if there are ANKER items around which are “replika”. But as ANKER has become a good solid brand in the last years, this might be possible!
So: Photos please.

I’m so sorry to hear of you issues. I would parrot what the previous commenters said and contact the seller directly first and then proceed to a PayPal claim if they refuse to refund the defective item.

From my experience, keep everything, all emails, all correspondence from messages and take photos of the device and perhaps even a video showing the defect in the charging port.

Anker is not junk. Check seller before you buy and buy from trustworthy places only!!!

It’s not Anker’s fault that you didn’t use common sense when shopping.

1 Like

WOW kudos to this community. I’m new here but you are all handling this like you actually are paid to be customer support. Greatly impressed.

@ndalby @Oggyboy @k_pug2003

4 Likes

This is no ones fault but you’re own, buying from an unauthorised seller is like going into a shark tank.

Bashing an amazing company over something that is clearly your fault and not theirs just make you come across as looking a bit of a fool.

Learn your facts before you start bashing a company that won’t compensate for your poor judgment and error.

We are not paid for. :slight_smile:
Most of us are “connaiseurs”.
So we like to help and giving hints to every problem showing up here.

3 Likes

Hi @ericshaile,

Welcome to join the community!:grin:
We didn’t pay for our customers for helping us. :grin: They are just so kind like you!
Hope you will meet some lovely friends and have a special experience in here!:hugging:

5 Likes

Hi @Perfettis,

I’m sorry for the late reply. But as @ndalby our moderator said, you’d better purchase our products from authorized re-sellers. So that your problems can be solved by our customer support team directly.

I sincerely hope you can understand this issue and I feel sorry to hear your problems this time. Hope it will never happen again.

kind regards,
Louise

4 Likes

It has been quite pleasant so far and I hope it will continue to be. :grin: