Anker Soundcore Pro / Pro Plus difference vs Boost

Hello there!
Can somebody explain me the difference between Anker Soundcore Pro and SoundCore Pro Plus? I need to buy a speaker, i am stuck somewhere between Pro/ Pro + and Boost. Which one would you recommend the most?
Thanks in advance!

Hi @Wojciech_Punfil_Panf,
the pro plus is the upgraded Version of the pro.(Please only buy the pro plus Version, the old Version is faulty.)
The boost is powerfull and the pro plus have more tuned sound.
This Post will Hope Help you .

3 Likes

I got the the Pro + recently and will write a review including a kind of comparison soon.
But I dont have neither the Pro nor the boost.
What I can do is to compare ist with a B**e soundlink. :sunglasses:
But as I’m a little bit busy at the moment this will take some time.

I can’t wait for the Flare+ to come out. I hope Anker starts to make the stereo pairing feature standard in all their speakers.

1 Like

@pauldey @Jesse_Hernandez1 Thanks for the response! @Wojciech_Punfil_Panf The Pro Plus is the upgraded version of the Pro speaker which has a better sound and battery. The Boost speaker is the upgraded version of the Premium speaker, it has a longer battery life and better bass. Besides, there is a bass UP button on the speaker so we can adjust the bass according to the music. Thanks

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the Flare speaker as well! It will look great on the deck in the evenings this summer. :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for answers! I am looking forward to delivery of my Pro Plus!

1 Like

Hi Dear! Can you tell me that Soundcore Pro really fails? and can it be used? Because I ordered one on the way but I don’t want to have to return it if it’s really unnecessary. Thank you

I owned a Pro.
Gave it to my son.
This is a fantastic “bassy” speaker.
Loud as well! :grin:

I use to hear classical music, so I had to level down the basses by equalizer.
But as he likes modern music with bass he “stole it” …gone! :joy:

1 Like