Anker soundcore mini charging problem

Hi i bought a anker soundcore mini a few months ago. I was really impressed with it until a few days ago when the battery died and i tried charging it but no light came on to tell me it was charging or anything. I am using the cable that was provided with it and i have tried other cables but none of them seem to work too. I have charged the product before and i never had a problem with it but for some reason this time its not working. If anyone has a solution to my problem please help. Would be very much appreciated.

Try using a different cable and wall plug, if all else fails contact support@anker.com and provide serial number, order number and explain whatever problem you are having and steps you have taken to try and remedy the problem

3 Likes

contact @AnkerSupport they have helped me on several issues and sent my replacements in a few days after sending the email. I’ve been very happy with the quality of support service they offer. If you send out a support request on a Friday or during the weekend they may not reply until Monday. They run minimal staff on the weekends or are closed completely.