Anker Soundcore Mini 2

Wow

I picked two of these up a week ago to review on my YouTube channel and I am absolutely blown away with how far we’ve come in the compact Bluetooth speaker sector.

Whilst the top of the speaker looks a little low rent, the remainder of the product is top notch and the sound is simply marvellous. With two paired together they blow away more expensive all in one units not just in volume but in overall quality across the whole frequency spectrum - not just bass until 50% volume then none at all like Bose.

I use the Bose SoundLink Mini as my main speaker but don’t think that’s going to last, full review soon but just wanted to give my thoughts so far now they’ve been run in properly :+1:

7 Likes

Can you link us the video so we can check it out. :grin:

1 Like

For sure, I’ve already starting recording b-roll footage for the video so hopefully that will be completed this week :+1:

Dave’s YT channel with Anker products

2 Likes

Appreciate the shout out Nigel :+1:

@Dave_West

Thanks for your quick feedback!
I check your YT channel! All the video quality is so nice!
I’m very excited to see the new SoundCore mini 2 review video. :grinning:

Looking forward to the video @Dave_West

1 Like

Look forward too! Especially to see how the two speakers work together!

2 Likes

Great feedback @Dave_West I’ve got one of them and there’re great, used daily connected to Bathroom Dot :grin:

3 Likes

Hi everyone

Full review of the Anker Soundcore Mini 2 is now live on my YouTube channel - as always feedback of any kind always appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

Good quality review.

We have the same laptop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Nigel

Been rocking that Chromebook for years now, perfect for just getting simple things done. It’s still running like a watch :+1:

1 Like

nice review!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Dave_West,
By watching your review, in addition to buy the Soundcore mini 2, I also want to buy that lovely three succulents!:laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you @Dave_West,
By watching your review, in addition to buy the Soundcore mini 2, I also want to buy that lovely three succulents!:laughing:

2 Likes

You mean these? :grin:

EPCTEK Pack of 6 Mini Different Succulents Artificial Plants with 6 Small Round White Planter Pots for Home Decoration in Green color Christmas Gift https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075F66J4J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_WPt-AbHX2K84Z

1 Like

Yes! but currently unavailable!:sob: