Anker Soundcore Life P2 - Not connecting to Windows 10 PC

I’ve recently bought a pair of the Life P2’s and have been experiencing an issue when connecting them to my desktop computer.

I use a Bluetooth USB dongle in order to get Bluetooth connectivity to my computer, so I put the earbuds into connectivity mode and my computer recognises them, however when I attempt to connect, Windows10 prompts me for a PIN in order to connect to the buds which I haven’t been issued with or can’t find anywhere online.

I’ve tried 0000 and 1234 as I’ve seen suggested elsewhere, but can’t get any forward with connecting until I get the PIN code it’s asking for.

Any information is greatly appreciated, they work perfectly fine with my Galaxy S9 and Ipad without any prompt for a PIN. Cheers.

Seems a problem of WIN.
have you installed the bt drivers given by manufactures of the BT dongle.
Often the default drivers from MS dont work.

Try using code 000000 or 123456, i he found that often generic but drivers require a 6 pin code as per the usual 4 pin code

1 Like

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please note that there is no passcode needed when our Anker earphones connected the devices. If the issue still persists, we appreciate you could try to contact the customer support of your device to check what is the correct passcode when it pairs to Bluetooth headphones.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.