Anker soundcore liberty air

There is no issue with the earphones paired with iPhone. It must be something to do with phone.

2 Likes

No issues with calling on Samsung or Iphone x

2 Likes

@kumar.sachin @elmo41683
How do you know?:thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: I encourage you not to answer that question.

1 Like

Thanks for the review!

I dont know what your talking about, I think you may have gone crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah yeah sure sure

I don’t remember which earphones were we talking about :open_mouth:

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1 did you write this review?
why is it showing you as author?

Nope, just a forum glitch. Happens to me all of the time, if you reload the page it will correct itself.

2 Likes

It did… Interesting

Well Jesse your screenshot shows my name and I am not the original reviewer. Hahaha. Looks like a forum glitch or phone browser refresh thing ( hope its not another iphone vs android discussion. Lol ) :smile:

1 Like

Please no :joy: but we all know who would win :wink::joy:

Now it’s showing @elmo41683 as the author but
@Andrew_Cox_GerbilNu1 was the original author of the review.

2 Likes

It shows the last person who posted as the author of the thread

2 Likes

Nope

1 Like

Looks like Another technical glitch.

@AnkerOfficial

I’m using a Huawei Mate SE running Android 8. I didn’t get to make any calls with them today unfortunately.

Perhaps this model is an offline exclusive? @AnkerOfficial

I think you’re right it’s a Walmart exclusive for now.

Edit* also available at Best Buy as @elmo41683 was kind enough to point out.

Doing some quick Google searches I did find other people with the Huawei mate SE experiencing issues making calls with Bluetooth headphones/earbuds.

Here is a guide for the Huawei mate 9 to hopefully fix those issues it should work with your phone🤞

nah these are available at Walmart and best buy. Weird we didn’t get notice but apparently neither did Anker staff because I emailed them about these and they said they were not available. I sent them the links and all they said was thats weird we weren’t notified. So not sure who dropped the ball on that front