Anker Soundcore Liberty Air left earbud not connecting

How do you get them to exchange. I got in touch with them and some shady company contacted me and told me that I have scheduled the reverse pick-up and I’m still waiting for them to come and pick-up! Do you know the exact process, maybe some contact number?
I’m facing multiple issues like this along with battery issue!
Thanks in advance!

Who did you contact? Because you should ha e sent a email to either service@soundcore.com or support@anker.com

If you’ve come here looking at how to reset the Liberty True Wireless earbuds, you need to look for the reset method for Zolo earbuds which I guess these originally were. After three weeks and hours on end trying every method mentioned here and on other sites, with no result other than the right earbud plays and the left does not, I found a video that shows exactly how to reset and re-pair them. Worked like a charm! It’s the only solution I found. I’d bought two sets of these and for what I paid for them, I was pretty fed up so if you don’t hear the left bud, follow this:

These are crap - always need to be reset. Excellent other than that… but, really? You can’t ship this product working the right way the first time?

Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro. I Had the same issue, raged out, then figured it out. I deleted them from my device’s bluetooth history. To reset the earbuds: put both buds in the case, keep the case open and press the button on the back for 10seconds (until they flash “red” 3 times). Then connect to your device. Hope this helps.

Turning off wear detection fixed issue for me I talked to soundcore about this they advised a firmware update

This worked for my. Liberty Air. Thanks!

Worked for me. SN printed inside case. 9/20/22. Thanks so much!

Hey there, I’m using serial number AC3PNS Soundcore Liberty Air Model AK-A3902011 and I’ve tried all the suggestions thus far, but I can’t get my left ear bud to work, it’s been weeks of my trying to get it to work. Any suggestions to get this model to work would be so helpful!

All u have to do is leave it Bluetooth sync on your phone, whichever bud is not working press and release the answer button on the buds 4 times and it should be good at that point.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This worked! Thank you so much! I NEED to listen to Alter Bridge when I’m out and about…