Anker Soundcore Flare 2 Review (20W, USB-C & A Water Test!)

So did Flare Mini, float and play music

2 Likes

Nice photos love the size comparisons they really helped

1 Like

Nice Review I want This Speaker.

1 Like

Nice review. I have one of the previous models and was thinking of buying a second now that home quarantine may include more outdoor time… Now I’m leaning towards gifting my unit and buying a pair of the Soundcore Flare 2’s… How about a BOGO discount sale Anker? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite Anker’s tool!! °RealLove

1 Like

Nice review. Glad you like it. Nice pic with the pop can. Always enjoy the size comparisons

1 Like

great review i like the detailed pictures :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Liquidretro, great review. Would love one but quite expensive.

1 Like

really great review :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice review. Hope it brings years of fun and great music.

1 Like

Appreciate the very detailed review. I’ve been looking for a portable speaker for specifically when outside. I like the idea of the 360 sound profile. And, like you, not a need for the lights, but definitely understand the draw. One question if you know - what impact is there to the battery life when leaving the lights on? I would imagine the 12 hours is degraded some, but curious by how much.

1 Like

I didn’t specifically test that as volume and what your playing matters too. I wouldn’t expect a huge difference led are pretty effecient.

1 Like

Thanks - and agree!

1 Like

awesome review! :ok_hand: great job! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Nice review I love how extensive and detailed it was. I’ll definitely take notes for my upcoming review :sweat_drops: :fire:

1 Like

Great extensive review and love the photos! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like