Anker SoundCore Dead on Arrival? Solved.Thanks Alex

Hi Ankermen,
I purchased a brandnew SoundCore on Primeday and I can’t get it to work. The Loading LED is working while the speaker gets charged but whatever I do after the red led went dark being fully charged, nothing is happening. No blue light, No pairing, nothing. I don’t think I am doing something wrong here.

Well, Amazon wants to refund me the Primeday Value but that isn’t a big help because I need a Speaker. And I kind of still want it for the price I paid on Primeday. I need the SoundCore for the weekend but I think that isn’t possible anymore. Any suggestions what to do? Thanks.

Getting the refund and then kindly messaging Anker will get you the same price more than likely. If you need it in a hurry then that is that fastest course of action. :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello @db11,
Sorry to hear your new speaker isn’t playing any music! I just want to verify that you are holding down the power button for 2 seconds or so for it to turn on?
If all else fails, please reach out to support@anker.com with your Amazon Order Number and the Anker folks will happy to arrange a warranty replacement for you.

1 Like

Thank you. Will mail support.

Really? I’d just order another one on Amazon. They’re on sale today anyways.

Well from what I got from him it sounded like Amazon wanted to do a refund with no return necessary as they do most of the time with inexpensive items. So essentially he could have gotten a refund via giftcard and ordered today with free one day shipping, which Amazon will do if you kindly ask. And wala! A new speaker before the weekend. Granted he ordered before the 1 day shipping cutoff times.
:joy:

2 Likes

The problem is, that I would have to pay the regular price (no sale in my country) and that I don’t have the money to do it. It is needed in the non-luxury department of the family in the meantime. The refund was the regular Amazon Deal. I send it back and will get the money as a gift card when done. Please don’t make Assumptions about things you know little about. It won’t do you any good. This is not my first language so I apologize if I wasn’t clear with my original post.

Well it seems like he may be returning both speakers, anyways.

1 Like

Well I just assumed from my own experiences with Amazon. I didn’t mean no harm. Sounds like a language barrier issue and I apologize, but to say I know little about the topic is an understatement. I know how Amazon returns and their customer service work. If you kindly and politely ask then they will bend rules for you. Anyways, sorry for the defective unit.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone’s suggestions. Hi @db11, I will pass your problem with my colleague, an anker support email may coming soon, we will help you to solve the problem ASAP! :innocent:

3 Likes

Sorry, mate. WIth the topic I meant my personal financial situation. It makes me grumpy sometimes. Anyhow, thank you for your kind reply. It is nice to have a normal conversation with an internet that is drowning in drama. I guess I am in permanent defensive mode myself already, it is a fecking contaigon.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

No worries buddy. Hope all turns well soon! :slight_smile: