Anker Soundcore Boost Review

I haven’t gotten to try either of those, but I would like to. The flare was my go to speaker, but the boost has taken its spot.

You like the boost over the flare? Very interesting…

I love the Flare (it’s mini though :joy: )

Should rather say I like Minis (Flare and Icon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like

I like that the flare can go back a track on songs, is IPx7 rated, very rugged, and the lights are cool too. But the boost does have an IPx5 rating that is generally enough, I can charge my phone off of it, and the bass is great. The bass is my favorite part of the speaker.

I saw your review on the flare mini, it was great. My sister loves the flare mini as well. I haven’t tried any of the icons yet, I am most interested in the standard icon.

1 Like

The Flare is a perfect speaker for outdoor and to carry around.
It is one of the SOUNCORE’s flagships.

2 Likes

I agree, if I need a truly rugged speaker the flare is still my go to, but I generally prefer the boost because I just like the amount of bass it offers, it is deeper than the flare.

Nice review/pics. I have one of these and its my favorite one. Mine is about 2 years old and still sounding good and holding a charge.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on winning. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, I remember getting the select over the boost a while back and I now realize that was a bad decision😂

1 Like

Man, that’s a tough one. I love my boost and my icon mini are probably my two favourites that I own and frequently get used.

1 Like

I know the boost is a great speaker, but so far I have only done research on the icon mini. From what I’ve seen and the reviews it is also a pretty awesome speaker though.

1 Like

Ja, but you may not expect such a “great sound” of this dwarf.
But with some eq adjustments I was really happy until my daughter stole it from
her old, helpless father. :rofl:

Its a great speaker for the rucksack and to use it everywhere.
I would recommend it regarding the low price.

2 Likes

How would you say it stacks up against the soundcore sport or soundcore mini?

Dont own these, so I can not say.

Thanks anyway, I’ll probably stick with my soundcore sport for my small speaker at least for now.