Anker soundcore arc bluetooth earbuds

anyone have a hard time with the volume on the earbuds? I can’t even mow with mine as the volume is to low and have to use corded headphones. I am pretty certain there is nothing i can do about it.

What phone are you using? And have you tried deleting the bluetooth profile and repairing them?

As Rob mentioned, pleasen tell us the type of phone and which bluetooth protocol is used at the phone. A screenshot could be helpful.

First off have you tried the headphones with another device?

I know this is going to sound silly but are you sure the volume is all the way up on both your phone and the headphones?

Some headphones are able to control the volume independently from your phone, say your phone is set to 20% volume and your headphones are at 100% or vice versa while other headphones are able to take over volume control and sync both the headphone and phone volume together so you only have one volume control not two.

I actually had this problem earlier today with a set of headphones that I had not used in a while. After resetting the headphones the problem was still present turns out the volume on my phone was turned all the way up but the headphones were at 60 to 70% volume, took me a minute to figure out.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Are these 4.2 or 5? If either of these, the phone can control the volume… On Android 8+

Go to developer settings, it’s in there.

@kyahwilde

Mac is talking about “disable absolute volume”

Developer Settings is disabled by default but you can enable it by going to setrings>about phone>softwear info>then tap the build number about 7 times. developer setting will show up on the main settings page.

Once you have enabled developer settings scroll down to the network section in developer settings and disable absolute volume hopefully this solves your problem.

Took too much for granted that people knew how to get developer settings! Oops.

Remind me not to hire you to write any instruction manuals :crazy_face:

I can write instruction manuals very well :+1:.

HOW TO BUILD A HOUSE

1. Buy supplies
  2. Assemble house
  3. Enjoy your new house!
1 Like

Nr. 3 is wrong:

Enjoy your house before it crumbles!

2 Likes

#3 sell the house
#4 enjoy the profits :+1:

#5) Get sued when the house collapses in on itself.:joy:
#6) Go into debt because you enjoyed the profits too much and now don’t have any money for lawyers.

1 Like
  1. Sell the house quick, before it collapses.
  2. Emigrate, before the new owners sue for damages.

Build with bricks, like here, and so long as you used a measure, will stand for years n years.

I’ve built a challette (part of a team) and according to Google Map, it’s still standing almost thirty years later!

In the US mostly no bricks.
No bricklayers there ! :joy::joy::joy:

There are advantages to building out of wood, but much more of a disadvantage.

Brick buildings don’t need to be replaced after a few decades, don’t need constant treating, won’t fall down in a wind (even hurricanes… The roof n windows may fail, but the main structure won’t fail).

Obvs anyone handy with a tape, saw n hammer could build their own place, but in today’s eco times and deforestation, surely relying on wood all the time needs to change.

My neighbour’s house is a so called “Fertighaus”. (prefab house)
I remember one day before they put the construction isolation on it,
there came a fellow and filled the huge cracks with “something”.
All disappeared! But will show up in a few years I am sure. :worried:

Prefabs were terrible, premade concrete houses, that were a sweatbox in summer n frozen in winter. Lots used rusty rebars and it caused what’s known as concrete cancer… The rusty bars would “explode” weakening the concrete and even holes.

Our flat is made from prefabricated concrete blocks. They put an outside skin on it to insulate, but still get v hot in summer etc.

My actual house is stone lol

Stone?

Like this one?

house

1 Like