Anker soundcore 2 rattling

Hello, I recently purchased an anker soundcore 2 off amazon, and yesterday I was testing the frequency response and when I got down to about 80 hz I turned it up a slight bit and it was rattling like crazy. I turned it off for the night and now I was playing music and when there’s bass the right speaker rattles. Tried hitting it slightly on the side with my hand but nothing changed. Anyone know whats going on or how to fix? Should I just send it back?

Hello, sorry to hear that, that should not be so
please contact the Anker support at this email address:
support@anker.com
your device will be replaced.

1 Like

I did contact them with an “Urgent” email so hopefully they reply and send me replacement one!

I think Anker will answer every e-mail you send them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe a speaker has a tear in it.

1 Like

yeah either tear or the driver popped out from low bass :confused:

1 Like

the 6w drivers coudn’t handle it lol

1 Like

Just be patient with Anker as they were going through training sessions so they may be a bit to respond but rest assured they will reply and assist

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll wait and see

Yup helix. Really disappointed tho. Said it was tuned down to 70 hz so it should’ve handled 80 at louder volumes, although I did kinda abuse it with lower bass accidentally…

We are terribly sorry about the unique problems you’ve been experiencing with our products. Have you received the reply from Anker support team?

1 Like

Yes I received an email from them today. They where sorry for the faulty speaker, and asked to verify my shipping address which I did, but they asked for the sticker on the bottom of the speaker, but couldn’t find it. Must’ve fallen off. Will they still send me a new one?

Yes, I think so

1 Like