Anker Soundcore 2 - 2017 Christmas Package

Not bad, only £6 more than buying the speaker and case separate but with included aux cable and gift packaged. Apple could learn a thing or two on pricing and presentation here … :grin:

1 Like

Priced separately it’s reasonable but why such a mark up? Just for the packaging

UK prices make the xmas packaging option 80p more expensive at the moment;

2 Likes

Hope they don’t notice and put the price up lol

Last year the Christmas package SoundCore price went down the nearer to Christmas it got, I bought 2 packs at very good price :slight_smile: Of course you take the risk that stock goes before Christmas!

This packaging is really nice. Anyone who would unbox this at Xmas would be really happy .

1 Like

That’s good to know it may go down, I need at least 4 of them

Feel free to share your review!

Also the price had been updated @elmo41683

Now just a few dollars more than buying them all separately.

1 Like

Not bad , thanks for reporting back

This looks tremendous, may well get this as a gift for our sons for Xmas - love that package!:+1:

Look hot :slight_smile:

Only $63.99 on US Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075FR1DT5/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1510636327&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=anker+Christmas+Edition

I received mine last week and it is amazing how much difference quality packaging can do. This would make a great present…oh, and it sounds really great too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really want to order this for my son but gotta wait til next pay day, hope they don’t run out of stock anytime soon