Anker Soundcore 2 - 2017 Christmas Package

I’d love this but would love one for my eldest daughter for Christmas. She loves her dance tunes and her and the boyfriend could have their own bedroom rave with this bad boy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I guess we all want it. @AnkerOfficial and "@"SantaClaus, can you make it happen? :stuck_out_tongue:

PS : Just noticed that no user has the "@"SantaClaus user tag haha
PS2 : I get an 500 error when trying to mention a user that doesn’t exist !

Wow!!! i like it!!
you still have this box?

yes still have box. Its a soundcore 2 speaker and protective carrying case.
I received it from some Anker gnomes i caught in the garden…anyway…

I used speaker all weekend while doing brake job and other things on GF’s car. We were having weird Nov high 80’s weather and my phone overheated sitting in sun (I though speaker battery died but nope). Review almost done, been very busy

1 Like

I see this is now listed on UK Amazon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ouch 110 bucks on the us site

Not bad, only £6 more than buying the speaker and case separate but with included aux cable and gift packaged. Apple could learn a thing or two on pricing and presentation here … :grin:

1 Like

Priced separately it’s reasonable but why such a mark up? Just for the packaging

UK prices make the xmas packaging option 80p more expensive at the moment;

2 Likes

Hope they don’t notice and put the price up lol

Last year the Christmas package SoundCore price went down the nearer to Christmas it got, I bought 2 packs at very good price :slight_smile: Of course you take the risk that stock goes before Christmas!

This packaging is really nice. Anyone who would unbox this at Xmas would be really happy .

1 Like

That’s good to know it may go down, I need at least 4 of them

Feel free to share your review!

Also the price had been updated @elmo41683

Now just a few dollars more than buying them all separately.

1 Like

Not bad , thanks for reporting back

This looks tremendous, may well get this as a gift for our sons for Xmas - love that package!:+1:

Look hot :slight_smile:

Only $63.99 on US Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075FR1DT5/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1510636327&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=anker+Christmas+Edition

I received mine last week and it is amazing how much difference quality packaging can do. This would make a great present…oh, and it sounds really great too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really want to order this for my son but gotta wait til next pay day, hope they don’t run out of stock anytime soon