Anker SoundBuds Curve Wireless Headphones

Ankers Amazon store

Apple Music

On the other hand, my dad said the same thingā€¦ that his were muffled, and it turned out he hadnt connected them, so he was essentially listening to his phone with earplugs in. :laughing:

3 Likes

Do you have any other devices that you can test these headphones with? I have pretty good if not great hearing and an ear for music and have not experienced any of the problems with muffled sound that you described.

I also like my music on the louder side and do acknowledge that there is very slight audio leak but also nothing like you described.

My last suggestion would be to turn off the max volume in the Apple music system settings if you have not already.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: thats hilarious!

1 Like

These are the stories from ā€œreal lifeā€.
I like these so much.
Could have happen to me just the same. :joy:

This will be more of a full review to help with your decision. I have had the ANKER soundbuds curve and the soundcore spirit x, and if I were you I would definitely go for the spirit x. The spirit x sound a little better than the curves, and most importantly they are fully waterproof. The soundbuds curve headphones are still very good headphones, they have a nice bright but balanced sound that provides crisp highs, surprisingly clear mids, and enough bass for anyone who isnā€™t a bass head. You can equalize them to get even more bass but that makes it a little overpowering (which being a bass head I really like) but it sounds just right out of the box. As far as durability, I have put them through a lot, they have been dropped and even stepped on but they still work great. I have dropped mine in water and completely submerged them which they took with no trouble at all. The buttons allow you to go back a track and forward a track as well as pause and access google assistant and/or siri. All in all, the only in ear headphones I would recommend more than the ANKER soundbuds curve would be the soundcore spirit x and that is mainly because of the added water and sweat protection. I certainly hope that this is helpful to you in making your decision.