Anker Soundbud Rise not detectable

NEED YOU GUYS SUPPORT
My anker soundbuds rise is fully charged, but when I turn it on, the light is show steady blue and not be able to connect to every orther devide, include my paird phone.
I tried to reset it by following you guys comments above. But nothing happens, it always shows up steady blue light.
what can I do with this issue

Have you tried deleting the bluetooth profile from your phone? Are there any other devices that it could be paired to? That it could be connecting to

1 Like

I tried to get them back in pairing mode as your suggestion by press and hold the button + and - in 5 seconds when the steady blue light is on , I eventually hold till 1 minute but notthing happnes. i also delete the paired profile on my phone and try to find It on the other phone, but useless

I know this thread is old, but it didn’t seem to have a resolution. I love my Soundbuds Rise and use them with my car, Android phone, and Windows PC. Very easy.

First fully charge - solid blue light. Then start pairing with Bluetooth. Get your device you want to use your earbuds with ready to discover pairable devices. Then push and hold power on earbuds till the blue light comes on. It should be blue flashing first, which means they are discoverable. And the pairing should work. Example: I got my new Windows laptop ready to add a new bluetooth device, then powered up Soundbuds. They showed up in the device list I could pair with.

I discovered when I tried to pair with my Windows, that they were already paired with my phone so the flashing blue wouldn’t happen and windows didn’t list my Soundbuds as something to pair to. I unpaired from my phone and immediately Windows saw them and offered to pair.

Oh and the manual: https://d2211byn0pk9fi.cloudfront.net/spree/accessories/attachments/70880/A3271_Manual_artwork__SM-A515-V01_20170417_55X90mm-reviewing.pdf?1533028051