Anker Sound Buds Curve Turn Off after 1 Minute

I just purchased a pair of Anker Sound Buds Curve. I synced them to my tv and started running on my treadmill. After about 5 minutes, they turned off. I turned them back on and they turned off after 1 minute. I would turn them on, they would turn them back off. Why is this happening? Is there a setting that I need to change?

2 Likes

I had a similar behavior once. Turns out, the battery was low… Try recharging them at 100%.
Otherwise, support@anker.com will be there for you :wink:

1 Like

Hi @baddschaum , sorry to hear your having issues with your SoundBuds, I have the same model myself. In the first instance it would be best to try charging them again with a different cable, as a large number of charge faults often come down to the cable. It’s also best to charge from a mains based USB adapter or computer USB port.

If you are still having issues after trying this, you would be best to reach out to support@anker.com with your purchase date, serial and troubleshooting steps taken for further assistance and/or replacement if deemed to be a faulty pair…

2 Likes

I have the same model, the truth, I have used it several times and I have not had the problem you mention, maybe you should contact the Anker team to comment on this small problem

1 Like

Also worth noting, these headphones draw a very small amount of electricity to charge, so some chargers may assume they’re done charging and stop charging them. So you may want to try another charger or your computer’s USB port (if the computer is on) to see if that helps them to charge them fully.

1 Like

thats weird i havent had any problems connecting to my computer or phone

Sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. We know this is frustrating, and we hope to make up for this inconvenience.

In this case, you are more than welcome to try the different charging cable or adaptor to see if it helps at all.

If the issue still persists, the issue you experienced is very unusual, Anker will help you with the 18-month warranty. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@anker.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Thank you!

1 Like