Anker SlimBuds Slim+ draining while off

Hey,

So I received a pair of the Slim+ Anker earphones for Christmas, and I’ve been enjoying them except for one problem. For some reason they seem to drain even switched off. For example, I used them this morning for ten minutes, switched them off (completely) only to find that they had drained by evening, despite not being connected to my phone. This has been an ongoing issue ever since I received them.

Has anybody ran into this issue? Is it a hardware issue? I’m just hoping I can fix it without attempting to return them.

Thanks in advance.

I have two pairs of the Slim+ sound buds and they do not drain at this rapid a rate when switched off. Suggest you contact Anker support for a replacement under warranty.

Alll electronic switched devices (like the Slim+) will have a low bleed current even when off to power the switch circuitry. However, this is normally minuscule, so battery drain over one day indicates a fault.

1 Like

Seconding what @jeromem29 has mentioned, it does sound like a defective pair if after a full charge and only -30 minutes of use that the battery is completely drained by day end, even if powered off.

I would recommend you reach out to support@anker.com for assistance under your warranty…include your purchase date, serial no and any troubleshooting steps taken to speed up the process…

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Guess I will then.