Anker slim earbuds not working

I charged them with three different chargers and outlets. The red light would stay solid for about 3-4 minutes. When I turned them on they would pair for a minute and then turn back off. Now they won’t turn on at all and I have left them plugged in for more than an hour.

If you have tried multiple chargers (and cables?) it sounds like your earbuds maybe defective. Send an email to support@anker.com with your serial no, purchase date and troubleshooting steps taken for assistance under your 18 month warranty…

4 Likes

Quick question, are you trying to charge the earbuds via a powerpack? Reason I ask is because you said they turn off after 3 to 4 minutes and that’s usually how long it takes once these are plugged into a powerpack before it turns off. The earbuds do not draw enough current so the powerpack doesn’t know to stay on and shuts off.
The best way to charge earbuds is via a computer, direct to a wall plug or if you choose to use the powerpack make sure to also charge your phone or something that draws more power so it stays on to fully charge your earbuds

3 Likes

Looks like it is needless for me to say “Please contact Support@anker.com” for more help. :grin: