ANKER saves the day at the conference!

So I’m attending a conference in Philly this week, and the organizers kinda neglected the charging situation. After a little creative rearranging of the AV power bars, and a little help from my ANKER cube, I was the hero of the day!

After such a long dry day without plentiful plugs, we had to get a drink of course, and Anker was there for us again!

Anyway, everyone loved to see me coming, and all thanks to ANKER. Remember everyone - Anker makes you look cool! :sunglasses::nerd_face:

13 Likes

Indeed, anker is cool.

133444C1-1271-47F3-85E6-00DA55B2E363

3 Likes

Anker is very cool!

2 Likes

Health and safety must have had a field day with the trailing wires :wink: :grin:

Kudos on helping out you’re fellow conferencers @gAnkster :clap:

4 Likes

Hope nobody stumbled over those cables! :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m always surprised by the lack of outlets at conferences. Do they actually expect people not to bring their laptops? :rofl:

4 Likes

Anker = EDC :slight_smile: :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The cube is so cute! You are our hero!

2 Likes

Hahahaha everyone was so thankful for the plug they almost reverently stepped over the cube!

Here’s another shot from yesterday:

My Anker powercore II 20,000 saving the day for anyone visiting my table. I was everybody’s hero!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

That was a godsend to those with a dying battery

1 Like

The guys in the office laugh as I carry my Powercore with everywhere.
I have the last laugh when my devices carry on while they are looking for a USB charger :wink:

2 Likes

Its good to have such a “Joker” in the pocket. :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, very cool and witty. I also used this idea when I had to organize an event and until the people from the company I hired from https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/event-lighting-hire arrived I tried to do it the way you did. Good that they came and saved us, everything was already a thousand times more modern and better.
In general, it is very difficult to organize an event because any detail must be thought of in advance and you must be careful not to let anything happen because in case of something you will be guilty and no one will be interested in your company and event.
Now that it’s the pandemic phase, I’m missing the events organized with my team.

Anker powerbans are lifesavers… especially for two teenage boys and their devices.

1 Like

I saw the photos and thought odd no social distancing, then saw this was almost a year ago.

2 Likes