Anker’s First USB-C Cable with Lightning Connector | Pre-Order Now

This is great @AnkerOfficial

Tried the link, I too am getting an indefinite error.

I’m so happy to see Anker make this cable! After buying a MacBook Pro with USB-C, I’ve been trying to slowly move my cables over to USB-C so I can simplify my travel kit.

Did anyone else pre order the lightening to C cable? Just curious because I know I did Check out, I see the charge on my bank statement but in my cart it still says something like Continue to payment. I go and click the PayPal button and it says payment already confirmed. Just want to make sure it’s ordered.

You would have gotten a confirmation of your order being placed and paid for. If you got that then your all set

I’ve been waiting for Apple to allow other companies (like Anker) to make USB C to Lightning cables for over a year, and the wait is finally over! I can’t wait to get my hands on this!

Finally, Congratulations Anker!

1 Like

This is necessary step in the coming dominance of USB-C - it makes these iphones compatible with the USB-c chargers (like the ATOM) and other powerbanks supporting USB-C - it seems odd that Apple is behind the curve on this. Oh, wait, it;s not odd at all :laughing:

Anyway, aren’t we going to see iphones with USB-C pretty soon?

1 Like

Anker are starting to make add usb c into their products therefore in a years time I predict that anker will make all their products compatible with usb c… I hope this happens​:smile::raised_hands:

I had to email support, they are running it up the chain. I just ordered it again and this time I got that confirmation email. So whatever, I’m out $20 unil they figure it out.

If Apple switches to use USB-C now on new iphones… boom

1 Like

hmm will it charge the new gen samsung phones? (Galaxy S10)? I’m debating on getting S10 very soon and might buy this later but i am not so sure.

Love to get one but sadly cant get it for “the Netherlands” yet :frowning:
Usually order at Amazon.de :smiley:

@rtena That is what I am waiting for, still have the iPhone 7+. I’m pretty sure with Apple’s new iPhone release in 2019 they will most likely have USB-C

A USB C to USB C cable or USB A to USB C cable will charge a galaxy phone, even the upcoming S10. But a USB C with lightning connector will NOT

Im pretty sure you can still return the product within 14 days if you bought it from apple’s website. :slight_smile:

It would make iPhones so much better, :slight_smile:

Oh yeah I recived the cable, and is fake and eBay refund me the money and that cable is like a normal lightning cable but charge more slowly.

Unfortunately not, these cables (usb c to lightning) are primarily for apple users. :slight_smile:

When shipped?

I should get one for my wife…shes goes through cables so quickly. 5 Below isn’t cutting it anymore.